The Memorial
k***@netzero.com
2017-04-10 23:03:03 UTC
Tomorrow, on Tuesday April 11, 2017 throughout the world millions of Jehovah's Witnesses will be celebrating the Memorial of Christ's death. All interested persons are invited to attend the special occasion.
Annointed Remnant
2017-04-21 18:31:34 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
Tomorrow, on Tuesday April 11, 2017 throughout the world millions of Jehovah's
Witnesses will be celebrating the Memorial of Christ's death. All interested
persons are invited to attend the special occasion.
Rather than waste our time with such foolishness, we invited our eighty plus
year old neighbors over for a meal. Had a great time.

Why would anyone want to drink and eat something that represents someone's flesh
and blood? That's cannibalism!
k***@netzero.com
2017-04-22 05:42:12 UTC
Post by Annointed Remnant
Post by k***@netzero.com
Tomorrow, on Tuesday April 11, 2017 throughout the world millions of Jehovah's
Witnesses will be celebrating the Memorial of Christ's death. All interested
persons are invited to attend the special occasion.
Rather than waste our time with such foolishness, we invited our eighty plus
year old neighbors over for a meal. Had a great time.
Good for you! It was nice of your to extend hospitality to an elderly couple.

The highlight of the Memorial for me was seeing two old friends who left home to serve in missionary service in Bolivia. I hadn't seen that couple in 27 years. We exchanged contact information and I look forward to a trip to South America in the future.
Annointed Remnant
2017-04-26 19:07:42 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
I look forward to a trip to South America in the future.
Excellent! I'll be going to Europe shortly for three months or so. I left the
JW cult 10 years ago and have since been to Europe five times, but I was living
hand to mouth for the 30 years prior to that while I was a JW. See the
difference? I'm still the same person I always was except now I don't waste my
time going to boring meetings and following ignorant rules.
k***@netzero.com
Yeah, I know. I'm thinking of dating this disfellowshiped girl I know. The possibilities are endless...
k***@netzero.com
2017-05-09 14:27:53 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
Post by Annointed Remnant
Post by k***@netzero.com
I look forward to a trip to South America in the future.
Excellent! I'll be going to Europe shortly for three months or so. I left the
JW cult 10 years ago and have since been to Europe five times, but I was living
hand to mouth for the 30 years prior to that while I was a JW. See the
difference? I'm still the same person I always was except now I don't waste my
time going to boring meetings and following ignorant rules.
Yeah, I know. I'm thinking of dating this disfellowshiped girl I know. The possibilities are endless...
Annointed Remnant, could you provide with e-mail address contact information? I'd like to keep in touch with you, but rather doing over a private channel, rather than this public Usenet group. Please send pertinent info to: ***@netzero.com. Thanks if it is suitable for you!
Take and God bless! (if there were a God)