Watchtower
Annointed Remnant
2016-12-15 04:02:42 UTC
Actually had a J-dub and his wife stop by today. Amazingly, the guy was
probably in his middle or late forties, yet was as nervous as an earthworm at a
magpie party. I really felt sorry for him and accepted the Watchtower.

Wow, what a difference! They're not dated anymore except for the year. And,
what rubbish! The articles were clearly written by poorly educated people and
they are still using the same worn out verses that the J-dubs have heard over
and over hundreds, if not thousands of times. There are only 12 pages minus the
front and back cover and the contents page. What's up with that?

Well, the ole boy said he would come back to discuss the contents of the
magazine with me. If he does, I'll be polite but I don't think he will return a
third time. He can't out argue the truth and I know the truth.
k***@netzero.com
2016-12-16 01:58:24 UTC
Post by Annointed Remnant
Actually had a J-dub and his wife stop by today. Amazingly, the guy was
probably in his middle or late forties, yet was as nervous as an earthworm at a
magpie party. I really felt sorry for him and accepted the Watchtower.
Wow, what a difference! They're not dated anymore except for the year. And,
what rubbish! The articles were clearly written by poorly educated people and
they are still using the same worn out verses that the J-dubs have heard over
and over hundreds, if not thousands of times. There are only 12 pages minus the
front and back cover and the contents page. What's up with that?
Print is a dying medium. Nobody reads newspapers anymore.
There is no demand for printed information.
Annointed Remnant
2016-12-17 19:14:59 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
Post by Annointed Remnant
Actually had a J-dub and his wife stop by today. Amazingly, the guy was
probably in his middle or late forties, yet was as nervous as an earthworm at a
magpie party. I really felt sorry for him and accepted the Watchtower.
Wow, what a difference! They're not dated anymore except for the year. And,
what rubbish! The articles were clearly written by poorly educated people and
they are still using the same worn out verses that the J-dubs have heard over
and over hundreds, if not thousands of times. There are only 12 pages minus the
front and back cover and the contents page. What's up with that?
Print is a dying medium. Nobody reads newspapers anymore.
There is no demand for printed information.
Well, yeah, newsprint is fading, but what other method do they have to snare the
unexpected? JW.Org? Inviting people to jump on the internet train has been
eating away at the organization already. How many intelligent people are going
to go only to JW.Org and not check out the other anti-JW sites?

No. It's not that people don't read newspapers anymore; it's all about cutting
costs. For the past few years, the Watchtower has been begging for money -
something I had never seen in the 30 years that I was in the org.

I do believe they're bleeding financially and the pedophile lawsuits may
actually bankrupt them. Most of the Jdubs are poor or middle class that's been
hit hard from the Great Recession in the U.S. The Watchtower has closed numerous
branches and sold numerous Kingdom Halls and sold properties in Brooklyn. They
probably can survive by pulling back into a much smaller organization, but
continued expansion as it used to be is not a possibility.
k***@netzero.com
2016-12-17 19:46:14 UTC
Post by Annointed Remnant
Post by k***@netzero.com
Post by Annointed Remnant
[...]
Correct.
Post by Annointed Remnant
No. It's not that people don't read newspapers anymore; it's all about cutting
costs. For the past few years, the Watchtower has been begging for money -
something I had never seen in the 30 years that I was in the org.
It was the change to the donation-only policy. In the past, the WTS collected money from the publishers when they picked up their magazines from the magazine desk. The got their costs covered and a little profit to boot.
Post by Annointed Remnant
I do believe they're bleeding financially and the pedophile lawsuits may
Yep. That's why they sold the Brooklyn properties. To raise capital quickly.
They are experiencing a slow melt-down.
Greg Carr
I get most of my info from TV or the Internet or first hand but I occ. read a newspaper still. I visit many newspaper and radio stations web sites.
Ida Hittem
2017-04-19 13:15:49 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I get most of my info from TV or the Internet or first hand but I occ.
read a newspaper still. I visit many newspaper and radio stations web
sites.
Same here. I like the local paper.

k***@netzero.com
2016-12-16 03:27:11 UTC
Post by Annointed Remnant
Actually had a J-dub and his wife stop by today. Amazingly, the guy was
probably in his middle or late forties, yet was as nervous as an earthworm at a
magpie party. I really felt sorry for him and accepted the Watchtower.
Wow, what a difference! They're not dated anymore except for the year. And,
what rubbish! The articles were clearly written by poorly educated people and
To be fair, the articles are written *for* poorly educated people.
Elijahovah
2016-12-16 12:54:11 UTC
well richly educated does not mean publish things the way schools do. Schools have been publishing anal sex for husband wife, kids at school, fornicators, up the butt of both female or male for decades now.

The carbon scale of 70,000 corrected by a 20,000 stretch thru the Flood-change rate agrees with days of 7000 years. So you don't have to be a 6-day 144-hour Christian scientist who is poorly educated in their super-power rates of time. But i will say that most of you adults live life asking which super-powers you would like, and just last night they made issue of black or white Santa and told kids to believe the magic of a Santa who changes colors. And then you have the guts to mock turtle-earth on the back of foundation elephants, or to liken the Bible to that. I offered to write science and history years ago, and God still proves i have the correct interpretations. Did you know Gilgamesh (which means young man chosen to be an elder (old man) is also Bilgemesh. Mesh or anointed elder as in Mesh-Yah, also means christened and so christened bilge (mesh-bilge) of a ship. People are blind to the evolving of language because they are liars who want to be blind no matter which side they are on, they're all wrong.
Elijah,
the one who condemns his own people (Christian-Israel) before he anoints the one who destroys all 8 billion. Queen Esther CAN replace queen Esther. If the Esther on earth prevents 7000 communion partakers to go to the king by spending ALL money gathering them all to (new Amsterdam) New York (British 1763 promise to God that religion has legal freedom for God to purchase), the 137,000 in heaven can and will go to the king and gather them 7 days before Christmas to be punctual on their 40-day rapture and thus the 7 of the governing body will NOT BE part of the returned slaughtered Christ but rather those 7 men will have chosen to ALL be Judas who died the same day as Jesus. AND like Peter who tried to prevent Jesus from his being slaughtered. The Christ returns when it proves that the world has not changed and that when someone knows how to save anyone thru a disaster-Armageddon that the world thinks it is a better Christ and that it saves and that it will kill Jesus the false-Christ with a surrounding army-Armageddon around him/her. Thus the angel is right that Christ returns the same way, born human, preaching, baptizing, and gets killed to raise alive 40 days and save the church-after-death. The church of Jesus was dead when he died, and alive when he rose. The bride(the return is dead when she is killed but then awakens the Armageddon-survivors to survive (to defy martial law of the asteroid day and hour) because the bride appears 40 days. Elijah, the cousin John the Baptizer or cousin Mordecai warns Esther she is to die, and warns her she is replaced if she the governing body does not prepare and dress all communion partakers to gather in New York, warned that she the queen will be replaced. In 1914 the British license IBSA was purchased by Jehovah thru Russell after 360-day new year 6001am, and Marduk (The Son of the temple) christened them on Christmas Dec 25 as Mars behind the sun. This was a shift of Terah's 780-day Mars TAU calendar(new year 2148bc July 18) by 133 days earlier than the new year 1915 May 7 (which represents Mars behind the sun) when Germany attempted to devour Britain (and God's IBSA license) by U-boat sinking a ship from New York to London. The Christmas of Noah's death rejected in 1976 Dec 25 as 6001am is now 40 years of punishing the WT-idiot mothers (mother Mary) who attempt to rule Jesus (the communion partaking bride) and Esther the Persian queen of heaven will now 7 days before Christmas stand up to take away the IBSA license away from queen Esther on earth. As Jesus stood up 7 days before he rose for 40 days, and did so on the same 365-day dates as Noah's 2370bc, so too for the bride to gather in New York for the Christmas that she missed 40 years ago, she must stand up on her knees without her feet (who are still on earth) so that her feet can die and rapture so she can truly stand up on them. Only complete as 144,000 does God happily reward them with 40-day permission to be human on earth 40 days like Jesus. This is why he allowed the liars to double her to 10,000 partakers and 14,000 partakers. So that Satan does not know who is 144,000 and who is not, and in this way God himself presents them all alive for 40 days to wake the baptized ones to defy that asteroid martial law. If it be the will of Esther in heaven, may she stand up Palm Sunday Dec 18 for 7 days, and may the king Jesus accept her, and may Jehovah approve with a sign. I am Elijah and i ask please Esther you must awaken Lazarus in more than a medical Lazarus-syndrome. Let it be someone beheaded in a car-accident, or someone old who dies and is made youth in resurrection. If these are your 7 days to present yourself then do so because this governing body in New York is Peter Satan, maybe Judas. Amen Jehovah. Amen Jesus. Amen Ibe-Shah the bride with the 1914 license to be surviving kingdom. Take the license away and give it to the queen who dresses to present herself to the king Jesus. These are the real veteran soldiers dying to really save all billions people from death, those now, and all those who ever died. Thru Jesus the son of Jehovah, Amen. I say this thru the bride queen of heaven, Amen. Prayers to Jehovah are unanswered if not thru Jesus. Prayers to Jesus are unanswered if not thru IBSA the queen bride.
Elijahovah
2016-12-16 13:24:56 UTC
Meant to add, down on her knees she stands up without feet the way Jesus on Palm Sunday did stand up (the people wanted to make him king, they cut palm branches to welcome the king). Yet Jesus who stood up by riding into town, then did his standing on his knees where they had shoved him down to stand trial on his knees. So too the queen being only 137,000 in heaven is on her knees because she lacks her 7000 as feet. NO ONE will defy global martial law of the asteroid day and hour and survive unless the bride of 144,000 appear as dead angels alive in flesh for 40 days. Her word will be do not fear death, if they killed you like they killed us, you will return alive awakened. So go flee Armageddon, defy the martial law, leave your homes, let the wicked have your homes, the world ends in 40 days. The bride needs no flesh to awaken alive in heaven, and so she lets the trial spill her blood because it will grant her the 40 days in flesh to wake up the church to flee Armageddon. There is only one-way (a three-step process) to survive this asteroid impact. Even Norad will be shaken by God to seal them dead and buried in the mountain so they cannot come out to dirty the holy survivors of Armageddon. This is what the pyramids were and are. They were built as astral observatories for asteroid (to learn astronomy) not bury kings. But failing to have telescope shafts that move to follow earth-axis precession then the dead kings were buried in them, like burying Popes in their Vatican. So too Norad is intended to survive the President and the USA government, but God promises it buried unable to get out. The survivors will be on top of those mountains, not inside it. Even Colorado Springs and Denver will not be able to cross the open fault line of lava and fire to climb the mountains after impact. The evacuation will already be across the fault-line. If this does not happen 40 days after Christmas, do understand that this is still the chosen year. The new moon, total eclipse of the sun, is over the Madrid faultline in August to return the 8-point Richter earthquake shattering the USA plains. Whether this is after Armageddon, during Armageddon, before it?