Facing the Challenge
ANM Videos Bible
2016-02-28 02:14:41 UTC
Facing the Challenge
There were instructions to Noah - to build the Ark. Noah knew what he had to do. Scripture doesn't say if God made it any clearer than that so, perhaps, one of the things we could consider as a possibility is that it was Noah's job, with the basic design factors presented, to work it all out and do it. It was a challenge, sure, and it took a century. But the thing is, he got the job done. Working with a core idea from the Most High, Noah applied himself, worked steadily for a hundred years, and completed the task. And sometimes, regardless of how much Noah was taught from God, that is all we have to work with in a task. A basic core idea we may have been given, but the detail and, the hardest part, the work, is up to us.

Often, in life, the first real challenge like this we are given which actually tests us is the school essay. We're given the essay title, and knowledge how to research books and how to structure the essay, but then, off we go. Filling in the picture is not easy, and for a lot of our first efforts we produced 200 of the 500 words required, and often in a very basic paraphrase. We might not have even done any real original thinking or consideration, but just wanted to get the job done and the work handed in, and left it at that. But is that really good enough? To build that ark Noah would have had to concentrate on detail. He would have had to ensure there was sufficient materials, that the ark, in the end, wouldn't float and that it would be strong enough to go the distance of the voyage. He needed to have all the tools made to do the building and, in the end, he had to do the actual hard work to not only accomplish the job but, and this is the important thing, to accomplish the job so that it would actually work and not fail. He had to pass the test the first time. He couldn't afford a fail.

Facing life's challenges is never easy, and sometimes the work ahead of us in life can seem incredibly daunting. But it has to be done, and if someone doesn't do my work, who will? Cheating is not a good option. With the way teachers these days use internet resources to check for plaigarism, your copied essay can be found out pretty damn quickly. And cheating is never a good way to go because you have never really learned the whole point of the exercise anyway, which will mean you lack the real understanding and knowledge necessary later on in life when that input required from yourself needs to be applied. Facing the challenge is never about a half-hearted effort, or about cutting corners to do a second rate job. A second rate ark would have sunk to the ocean floor most likely. No, you can't cheat on problems, and they have to be done properly and to the standards required for a pass. Fortunately, a school essay often has the possibility of resits and revisions to fix them up, but do you really think that in your working life your boss will always be so forgiving? Do you think he or she will accept fail after fail and cut corners and a half-hearted approach. Not usually. Facing the challenge is also often about using that mind of yourselves and actually getting those thought cogs to tick over and actually get stuck into what you know in your heart you really have to and should be doing. It's not easy. Nobody ever said it would be. But, if you really want a successful life, if that is something of a dream you have in your heart, you can't cheat. You can't cut corners. You can't put in a half-hearted effort. You have to face up to it, honestly, do the required research, use your mind and think through the required ingredients for the core solution to the problem at hand - yes, you will have to apply your mind and heart to this - and then, the hard part, going the hard distance, the hard yards, and steadily working on getting the thing done. And, like Noah faced himself, often the challenges of life have to be passed first time around. And that is never an easy thing to get used to is it? Facing the challenge has to be done honestly and with determination and, perhaps most of all, hard work. A successful Noahide in life doesn't really have any other option than that.

http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com
Elijahovah
Elijahovah
2016-02-28 15:13:52 UTC
Post by ANM Videos Bible
Facing the Challenge
There were instructions to Noah - to build the Ark. Noah knew what he had to do. Scripture doesn't say if God made it any clearer than that so, perhaps, one of the things we could consider as a possibility is that it was Noah's job, with the basic design factors presented, to work it all out and do it. It was a challenge, sure, and it took a century. But the thing is, he got the job done. Working with a core idea from the Most High, Noah applied himself, worked steadily for a hundred years, and completed the task. And sometimes, regardless of how much Noah was taught from God, that is all we have to work with in a task. A basic core idea we may have been given, but the detail and, the hardest part, the work, is up to us.
This information is both God Jehovah and it is Satan. As often in all those who think they write so profound in encouragement, the world gets worse becase the writer writes it in limited perspective, and the reader likewise does so. Perspective of the same words can be unrelated. Beyond wrong versus right, and truth versus lie. An example is a mere statement of look at the sunrise. The sun does not rise, not up to heaven, not up thru air. It is a perspective. To counter the lacking perspective in this article we have God's word stating that Noah walked with God. To walk with God means you are hearing listening taking and using God's instructions daily. It is not a core idea and do the rest on your own. An example of what some may think a core idea is a screw that can be designed with any length or any pitch of thread or width between threads. One might think the core is the screw and then run with it in your own direction. Yes this article proves that your direction can be a failure. But then that is exactly what listening to God every minute and everyday means. It doesnt mean rely on past words you think were shouted from heaven or whispered in the ear of a prophet. It means you see what God is doing, and you apply it, or copy it. In other words God has always been telling people to build arks and boats in the shape of 6 by 1. It is a math fact for stability. God Jehovah still tells all people to do this, size 6 by 1. That is why it says God Jehovah sealed the door of the ark by three facts, it was 2nd floor and the water covered 15 cubits of the 30 cybit ark. That means across the door. Second fact, the water came and lifted the ark the day the tar was put on the door. That means Jehovah that day told them how much that door needed to be sealed, and as with all doors the pressure must increase the seal. (So the door was sealed whether inside or out or both with a cut method that insured increase pressure from outside would increase the a fixed seal. That is HOW Jehovah sealed the door thru the minds and hands and knowledge of 4 men doing it.

So the article is very lacking in a true perspective of what it means to listen to Jehovah. It doesnt mean words that come from the king Saul of Jerusalem on Jehovah's throne, it doesnt mean words from Jehovah's high priest Eli while you wait for his sons to stop raping his virgin witnesses. The words are always TRUTH seen daily by those who walk with Jehovah. When Israel followed Moses, did some voice of God tell the elders of Israel to go follow Moses. Did a voice tell them we must wait on Jehovah, and prove we obediently wait on Jehovah by not following this man Moses trying to make us leave Egypt. The world today is the same. YOU don't follow Jehovah by those who say come it is I you must follow to get to Jehovah. You do not follow Jehovah by saying Your words are the same as the Leader who should be followed. Jesus lived in a century where many were being claimed as the Messiah. And while Noah was alive and Jesus was alive, many would say listen to me, this is what Noah meant, and that is what Jesus meant. Everyone who changes what Noah meant and Jesus meant back and forth is not finding their way forward (tacking a sailboat because tacking does not do 180s, anything more than 90 degrees is not a leader and the fools will do 180 and call it tacking). Again it is truth science Jehovah that then proves the outcome.

This is why Mordecai was not afraid to say to the 144,000 bride of the king, HOw is it you do not know the day and hour. The posters are all over Persia. Mordecai said if you do not go to the king, Jehovah will destroy you and save his children in another way. In other words cousin John could say this to Jesus if Jesus had at all waivered in doubting he must die in week 70. It was the day and hour. And this is why 7000 partakers must save God's children thru Armegddon. The only way is by going to the king. BUT if even 8 are already ruling Jehovah's organization without the other 143,992 then Jehovah will destroy them in first attempt to get the 7000 partakers to come to the king Jesus. This is why we should not critically decide who is Judas and who is Jesus, because both died the same day. It is which of them awoke for 40 days that proves to be the Messiah. So even if 14,000 come to the holy city to the king, and 7000 flee so that only 7000 are the Lamb, it is finishing the numberin heaven that saves the children. HOW so? because Christ has not changed. The angel said he will come and preach and leave the same way he did the first time. Murdered by legal trial. And why? because the great tribulation will scatter the sheep whether or not the holy Christ-bride dies. They will scatter and die if the Christ-bride does not go to heaven. AND they will scatter and die if she does go to heaven. So what saves them thru Armageddon? How do they get on the ark in time! The angel said the 2nd coming is the same way as before. Jesus who did all that gathering, lost them all, so for 40 days he gathered them all back and easily because he was a dead man come back to life. ALL 144,000 are rewarded their success by being seen for 40 days and then the end, the actual destruction globally begins. It has already begun as this campaign election proves. Sadly many are devoted to taking sides in the issues of these men (and woman) and saying that their devotion is to Jesus as long as they do not vote for Trump or Rubio or Hillary. But Jesus said listen and learn from the Pharisees but do not be hypocrites as THEY are. He did not say be devoted to the Pharisees. Devotion is not just donations, or voting, or campaign work. Every time you say this elect or that elect speaks truth, then you are devoted to them not Jesus. Devotion is not a mere claim to support a name (Jesus, Jehovah) while you act as if the real life issues are humans taking a controlling lead. Real leaders are appointed by Jehovah not as controllers or giving commands, but they lead in an example of how to survive with Jehovah. He that does not see nor know Jehovah will die. A local CO was blind to see they gave a JW mother a blood IV bag and so her son prayed he die of his own blindness because all he was concerned about was being the first notified as hospital liason. He died 2 years later of cancer because TRUTH always comes true whether a prophet fore-speaks it or not. I didnt' have to pray for his death, I merely uttered truth and it came to be so. That is why more has come true for me than any other religion or school or doctor. It is like weathermen. Do you not sometimes see they have more access than ever to know the weather, yet with so many options to figure it out these days, they are confused and changing their updates every 12 hours because they have too many options of where the weather is going. Those with less options to figure it out 50 years ago seem to have known more of the weather than those who have more than their mind can handle.

So now walk with Jehovah. Here is a fact. They say Shem died 600 years before Abram because they cannot handle both Shem Melkizedek and Salem Melkizedek and Abram as all Jehovah's org at the same time. Saying there is only one org is interpreted by them as sying only one can rule, and so Shem Melkizedek ruled before Abram ruled. These are lies, because you worship Jehovah whether you follow Shem or you follow Abram and there is no need to seek out how the two think differently to go follow Abram or go follow Shem. Demons want you to think you must follow only one not both, and only one is right. Demons want you to think if Jesus is right, then his cousin John is wrong. This is why the WT is divided where bethel pretends to follow GB and doesn't because they interpret a different GB when the bring it to district and circuit. Demons then say it was the GB who told them, so like Peter denying Jesus their own fault they shift to someone else as blame. GIlgamesh is a poem where Gilgamesh explains what Noah told him. Gilgamesh is a liar, by way of not listening to what Noah was saying, had said. The appointing of positions ALWAYS does this, and it begins with the false definition of what appointing means. Jesus did not end sacrifice if sacrificing to Jehovah means sacrifice to all thru our hearts. And likewise defining appointing is wrong if you think it means a position others give you. A person's skill is Jehovah's appointment (and that doesnt mean skill at prostition for unhappy husbands).