Hello, A Couple Of Questions
David Amicus
2016-02-01 02:41:23 UTC
I think I used to post here sometimes several years ago when I had WebTV but that ended. I now have a computer.

First question - we Catholics address our priests as "Father". I know the JW take on that as well as many protestants. In some female religious groups the head of the convent is called "Mother". So I'm wondering if the same take on addressing no man as "Father" goes with addressing no woman as "Mother"?

Second question - I know the JWs believe that Adam & Eve will not be resurrected. But are there others like say Judas who will not be resurrected? And what about people like me who have heard the JW teachings and have rejected them, will we be resurrected?
Elijahovah
2016-02-01 18:19:35 UTC
Post by David Amicus
I think I used to post here sometimes several years ago when I had WebTV but that ended. I now have a computer.
Answer to first question. As JWs also do, they play the card that attacks and criticizes. What that means is that if Catholic doctrine is GOOD of God then they play the card of the immoral behavior not applying it among Catholic leaders and priests. BUT if the doctrine is the trash, they attack that and ignore good Catholics claiming membership death goes with membership leaders. And so doctrine the JWs forbid labeling father, but practice i can give my own case example. When there was only ONE over-seer and into his new arrangement as just ONE elder, the over-seer elder before rotation began. "Brother" DeLacy (now dead) had a wife (now dead, and please dont play the card that the dead do not defend themselves because living and dead defend who they wish with lies, the death changes nothing in the war of who is the raper and who is the rape victim, stating that they are dead allows me the chance the post doesnt get deleted by using factual names). Sister DeLacy before trusting a doctor who gave her surgery at risk of stroke (and yes it sealed the slander about me that came from her mouth) she had a study who eventually got baptized and ALWAYS called her MOTHER giving life to her in "the truth" and she called DeLacy FATHER all excused by saying it was personal as in any adoption to label them for the life THEY give her (now being a JW). Gina's husband quit and didnt get baptized because he chose monkey evolution instead of Adam. This always went on, they DF who they want. My Catholic grandma didnt want the WTBTS having studies in their house so she told my grandpa they were flirting with her, and he had to comply. So they start with Peterson's house, before a rental above a drug store in a room of the Danish Brotherhood, and 20 years later when i am 21, the 18 year old pioneer sisters who clean her house said THIS founder of our Hall kept her jeweled family cross heirloom in the basement drawer, proud of it, never to sell it, nor rid it. SO you see its hypocracy all the way up to Jehovah's nose. Yet even i would never publish as our JW Ezekiel book did, that a branch or shoot under God's nose is a penis (like the cross), and then add what ezekiel never said (other than get angry from it). the published words AS IF JEHOVAH WOULD GAIN PLEASURE FROM SMELLING IT, THE PENIS. So weigh what youre told, because published is published. There's a reason Moses had it written 600,000 times by 600,000 men.
Post by David Amicus
First question - we Catholics address our priests as "Father". I know the JW take on that as well as many protestants. In some female religious groups the head of the convent is called "Mother". So I'm wondering if the same take on addressing no man as "Father" goes with addressing no woman as "Mother"?
Second question - I know the JWs believe that Adam & Eve will not be resurrected. But are there others like say Judas who will not be resurrected? And what about people like me who have heard the JW teachings and have rejected them, will we be resurrected?
Judgement is jehovah's when anyone is resurrected that he wishes and the liar is shamed for saying that one would not be. BUT the liar is not shamed because he will claim he never said it. EXAMPLE Jesus said better if the betrayer had a mill stone on his neck throne into the sea. Thus translated by those who dare say this means forever. It doesnt say that. It say he would wish that which means he has to return alive to wish it. Imagine one billion people would say hey Judas, you killed him, why are you back here? If both former pedophile and former pedophile victim both come back because both murderer and murdered victim come back, then who can truly judge what jehovah does and will do, and yet look how people dare to do so. It is also written Sodom would come back before jews. This isnt about who does and who doesn't, it means the Jews had more preaching and warnings than any other horrid pagans have. Just as more JWs have had publish warnings of their own behavior than what they get out to the world to warn or punish the world. So like nebuchadnezzar and Romans they come because Jehovah destroys those who have his name and then claim sins washed clean that are still flagrantly being committed, and denied. Granted i watch jesus and i see that humans try to force others to admit crimes they did not commit, but this doesnt mean people do not exist who play pure and do wrong with the protection by those who adore them. CASE EXAMPLE BY JESUS ho says Sheba will criticise Pharisees not accepting the Messiah. Yes she can criticise upon hearing of Pharisees, but the words are clearly that she will come back and tell them to their face. SO they come back, it is a lie to say they were preached to and wont come back. Likewise, people fail to see that a resurrection raises all things in a persons mind, their memories. Self-righteous people who would fear their mother coming back to haunt them are the type to say Jehovah will not let them remember that. LOL oh forced zombies to be dead brained holly-jolly new JWs? The hell or torture of fire is the words you come back to to find you were wrong. GREAT Pharisee example would be all Popes resurrected to face words of billions of Catholics from 300AD -2016. This is why every government soldier or every religious soldier and every terrorist for God will find that they died in vain. Those who died for truth are very few. EVEN among those who exalt themselves to say THEY are a JW.

NOW how about deeper questions, not just the simple milk still nursed from the WatchTower tit who refuses to put their own meat on the table, the meat brought to the temple of Jehovah by others, and the meat jehovah himself send to the temple because they are not feeding at the proper time, and the sword has come now against BETHEL because the leaders will soon have their throats slit in prophecy. (YOU say where? Judas the betrayer died 7 days after Jesus presented himself, and so did jesus get his own throat slashed as the Lamb in those 7 days. Since jehovah has selected 7000 more (among 7000 fakes) 14,000 partook in 2014, before jehovah dumps the 7000 to save 7 million, he will dump the 7 who hold the 7000 away from coming Jehovah. Mordecai says. Esther go to the king as you were selected to do, or you will die by jehovah and he will save another way (another queen). This is a message to all 7000, but it is the 7 or 8 who are the problem so that all 8 of them can be like Haman or like Judas, but a chance stands that 7 can call forth the 7000 if they circumcise the 1 of 8 to save 7,007 as jesus circumcised 1 of 12 to save 11, or to save 12 by including himself he would be saving. NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL MEAT.
Annointed Remnant
2016-02-02 04:14:17 UTC
In article <26b0e30b-7fea-491a-ac1a-***@googlegroups.com>, David Amicus
says...
I think I used to post here sometimes several years ago when I had WebTV bu=
t that ended. I now have a computer.
First question - we Catholics address our priests as "Father". I know the J=
W take on that as well as many protestants. In some female religious group=
s the head of the convent is called "Mother". So I'm wondering if the same=
take on addressing no man as "Father" goes with addressing no woman as "Mo=
ther"?
If you've read Elijahova's response, you'll recognize that he is bat shit crazy.
Not sure if the JWs made him that way or he was that way when he became a JW.
He no longer is, BTW.
I am no longer a JW either. They don't post here anymore. I've never come
across anything written in the JW literature about whether the head of a convent
being called a 'mother' is appropriate, however I would assume that it would
not, considering their conservative views.
Second question - I know the JWs believe that Adam & Eve will not be resurr=
ected. But are there others like say Judas who will not be resurrected? An=
d what about people like me who have heard the JW teachings and have reject=
ed them, will we be resurrected?
They have flip flopped on the Adam and Eve resurrection. The latest is that
they won't. I think Judas is bird food also. It is their teaching that most
everyone will be resurrected except those who are not in the cult during
Armageddon. But they have softened a little on that suggesting that some may
convert at the last moment. However, their teaching is that most who are
resurrected will rebel and be destroyed permanently, so simply being resurrected
is not a ticket to paradise.

It really doesn't matter because the whole dog and pony show is a cult. The
governing body will lie their ass off to protect the cult.
Elijahovah
2016-02-02 15:42:24 UTC
The fact remains that the Bible is not about what church gets to say who lives and who dies of dead Hitlers and Herods and Stalins and Constantines. What i quoted was from scripture abut Sodom resurrection, about Sheba resuurection and about Pharisee resurrection. Yet this bitch thinks she can just attack me like she attacked Greg Carr as if her crap throwing makes her truth, and that she wins discussions by character accusation lies.

Note the typical former ex-anti-JW behavior in the woman who pretends she used to be a JW. (And if she isn't a woman, she acts like one, legs up and spread.) Here is the proof against her answer. First, if she thinks the WT has EVER given Adam & Eve a resurrection, the answer is no based on Paul stating that which is perfect feels it has done no wrong and therefore does not repent. They are equal to all angels who sinned and are presumed have no desire to repent, but rather EXCUSE what they have done. As you can see this is what Mz Anointed Remnant does because she knows that in JWs to claim anointed knowing you are not, and anointed DON NOT defy the whole body as she does, it is sacrilege unforgivable sin against the spirit. So as you can see she is typical of those WHO WERE BAPTIZE AS A JW BUT NEVER EVER HAVE BEEN ONE, AND STILL ARE NOT. And the fact she never qualified the first time does not make her eligible candidate to come in as if it is the first time. She sits with the Devil.

The fact remains DeLacy was sole overseer of the congregation when there was only a sole overseer, and he was also the sole top elder before they started rotating that top chairman position each year. As such Gina would cal him Father and call his wife Inez as MOTHER claiming it was a spiritual adoption of being given life with the truth of Jehovah and claimed it has no comparison to priests doing the same thing. The WT knew of this, or typically the go with the flow never exposes it when the stench is right out public and just ignored. This is why the pedophile problem. Case example of denial (THE JACKSON FAMILY, the world is divided in half with total worshippers of them, and total haters of them, both extremes, no middle unless they don't even know nor care. Yet the Kingdom Halls are exactly like the world, they too have their worshippers of Jacksons saying YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO, and everything evil lbecomes a false accusation against the Jacksons, while the other have of the Halls roll their eyes give a mean stare and say we don't wanna get on the topic of THAT family. So basically it is not a war of truth nor of doctrine, but a game of take sides and worship adore someone, or claim they will die forever (which is no different than go to hell). This anointed heaven bitch knows nothing about me. Yet she exposes herself as to what she is by the fact she can fabricate to entertain herself with answers she gives YOU. Well, new show on TV called Lucifer. They have the Devil pray to Jesus and Jesus comes down as black man saying he'll bring it to his father, etc. And the whole stupid show is suppose to be about how a detective can change the heart of the devil. ALL crap like Mz.Anointed Remnant and she should write for them since what i read of hers was just like the show. BUT i will say that she clearly has not read a thing of me, as she is the devil she cannot read more than two words without barfing what she doesnt wish to read or know or understand.

Mz.Anointed Remnant reminds me of my sister just finished her 3rd study in 45 years and now no more studies unless you get baptized. She too has all my life interupted any bible conversation of mine with she knows the JWs and i dont. Yet she is twisted as many JWs are saying that gays are wrong if they act like girls (nothing to do with sex, its about a man acting like a girl, and mind you her being older she used to dress me up like a girl when i was 8) and then once after her divorced i went over there and woke her up, and in her bathrobe in the kitchen she had this guy over, who after she left she said he isnt a homo because he likes guys and girls. I have no doubt he was inside her. BUT this is the sister who KNOWS the JWs better than i do. She knows Jehovah better than i do because she tells me what jehovah would do in all cases of life. She is also the sister who knows my private personal factory union business that the FEDERAL LAW says the union is not suppose to be telling her or anyone. She claims my pension goofed and gave me 30 years for 29, (i figured that out myself, have never said to anyone, yet the union tells her this stuff). So self righteous she is that she will claim it illegal to back up your own DVD movie that you own. In other words though not baptized she is exactly like the world claiming things that are totally fabricated made up proclaims it as the facts, God's truth, government law. God forbid her postal letter gets in your box because if you dont look at her name before you open all your mail she'll have you prisoned for life. This is exactly like Mz.Anointed Remnant. They are the queen of Jerusalem, the Jezebel whores, and that is why i am Elijahovah whom the bible says the whore wants dead. (My sister always turned heads with her striking beauty so she would even threaten me with her boyfriend lovers killing me for her if i dont shut up. It is not as if she doesnt get this from mom, because mom when cornered will do a Judas too. Do a Judas? Jesus insulted Judas so Judas says okay man youre dead now.)
Annointed Remnant
2016-02-02 21:28:47 UTC
In article <59a17938-f3ac-4dc4-a4a6-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
First, if she thinks the WT has EVER given Adam & Eve a
resurrection, the answer is no
"The death of Christ secures for Adam and all of his race one full opportunity
for salvation..." Watchtower 1920 Oct 15 p.316

"Just when Adam will be awakened, only the Lord knows. It may be early or it may
be late during the period of restoration." Reconciliation (1928) pp.323, 324 -
Rutherford

Elijahovah
2016-02-02 15:48:32 UTC
David, Mz.Anointed Remnant Hore says JWs do not post here anymore. The reason JWs will claim is because they will say the WT proclaimed it Apostate. Or that only apostates are here, so do not converse with them. However, if you did a legal proper educational study of this forum's past you will see that that it consisted of two idiots (for you idiots the word id means mind so its a no brainer), and that would be Greg Carr who would predict Armageddon in numerology ways and claim he is a virgin (masterbating?) so that he has sex when he gets reusrrected. IN the other corner was the nut job Mz.Anointed Remnant who is the typical dont like the JWs no more and let us attack them. When you see all things from those two in this forum daily with no life to live, then you KNOW why the whole world QUIT even looking here to see what they are saying today.