So how do you live forever on Earth then? The Answer revealed.
ANM Videos Bible
2016-02-07 16:35:03 UTC
In about 2011 or thereabouts I was at Lake Tuggeranong pool.
I asked God in prayer for the fruit of the tree of life so that I could live forever.
The Tree of life is in the bible in Genesis 2.
What happened was that I instantly felt a spirit like a fruity sort of substance enter me.
God has told me I will now live forever in heaven, and that my parents have this guarantee also, because he grants it to the parents of people who ask.
Perhaps you might ask God for the fruit of the tree of life.
Just a suggestion.
ANM Videos Bible
2016-02-07 16:40:25 UTC
Well you live forever on Earth actually