Believe in Jesus - He is real
s***@yahoo.com
2017-05-14 13:29:09 UTC
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins. God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel better.
Greg Carr
2017-05-15 18:51:49 UTC
I have publicly stated my faith in JESUS any times in person and on the Internet. While GOD and Jesus have taken care of my financial problems I still suffer from schizophrenia, OCD and Tourette's. With medication it is better now than it was around 2005 but I have fleeting thoughts of suicide almost daily. I have read the Bible cover to cover ten times and continue to read it daily and follow it in my day day to day life as best I can. I gave $20 to a homelessman on Robson St yesterday and $5 to a homelessman at Main and Terminal. What do you do to make the world a better place?
Из Алматы
2017-06-15 12:13:59 UTC
skrev i meddelelsen news:fa983a2e-1f88-4931-a4cb-***@googlegroups.com...

Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins. God
wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have eternal life in
paradise after death. I can assure that He is real because of my experience
and if you believe in Him, you will feel better.

your a liar. there is no jesus.