Australia investigation Jehovah's Witnesses Leader Jackson 2015 8-14 PART 1
Verooo~
2015-08-14 13:49:32 UTC
This is the hearing of the GB member, why he is in a booth for some sort of special treatment as the holiness that he is, I don't know.

Annointed Remnant
2015-08-21 20:03:56 UTC
In article <ffee5984-df1d-4480-b31b-***@googlegroups.com>, Verooo~
says...
Post by Verooo~
This is the hearing of the GB member, why he is in a booth for some sort of
special treatment as the holiness that he is, I don't know.
http://youtu.be/qUUd_f1jr7E
Jackson has a British accent. Perhaps that is why he was selected to be
questioned? Aussies can relate more with British than Americans.
Elijahovah
2015-08-22 12:38:28 UTC
People who did not listen to Part 2 after Part 1 did not follow the truth because they are busy being JW haters. I caught this. That he hasn't been in Australia for 36 years (1979 if your math as nonJW peodphiles is any good either). I caught this, he is here at age 59 to take care of his ailing father and didn't realize they would come subpoena him, so he is not qualified to answer many of the questions they asked. And he is not a sent-representative, nor is he a chosen one other than the one caught in Australia to do this to.
Annointed Remnant
2015-08-22 17:03:02 UTC
In article <8e7d27cf-8f7d-4427-a9f7-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Verooo~
This is the hearing of the GB member, why he is in a booth for some sort =
of special treatment as the holiness that he is, I don't know.
People who did not listen to Part 2 after Part 1 did not follow the truth b=
ecause they are busy being JW haters. I caught this. That he hasn't been in=
Australia for 36 years (1979 if your math as nonJW peodphiles is any good =
either). I caught this, he is here at age 59 to take care of his ailing fat=
her and didn't realize they would come subpoena him, so he is not qualified=
to answer many of the questions they asked. And he is not a sent-represent=
ative, nor is he a chosen one other than the one caught in Australia to do =
this to.
Thanks for the info. I thought he had a British accent but Aussies, being part
of the Commonwealth, can be pretty similar. Why do you think he's not qualified
to answer the questions? Hell, I could answer the questions, and they wouldn't
be lies.
Elijahovah
2015-08-22 12:42:58 UTC
Born 1955 he said. Baptized at 13 in Australia he said (1968). Out of Australia at 23 in 1979 (i think as traveling Indonesia circuit overseer).
Elijahovah
2015-08-23 13:58:37 UTC
Why do i think him not qualified? (you say) This is why kids get raped at halls. Because YOU are not watching & discerning. I did not say he was not qualified. HE says in the video Part 2 over & over that they caught him by surpirse with the subpoena so that HE says he is not qualified, not the person, to ask the questions they ask him.

YOU remind me of torture i have to face myself from halls. I knew this gay man who at the store tried to mooch me for a $200 gold chain. I said i was there to buy myself a $25 pewter ring. Would get him one if he wants one. He then tried to later scam me for $1000 so that when i accepted an offer to a Springer show i had never seen ( i wanted to expose him ) they made the claim i was dating him. This is crap, yet for scamming me, he dared to wear this ring. SO what is made of that? Some woman at my moms hall tells my mom that i think i am married to this gay man by buying him a ring. (YEH right, like i would buy anyone just $25 to get married.) So now YOU too think it is so easy to claim i said this man is unqualified, when it is YOU unqualified to discuss this topic because YOU are not watching the videos or you would know that HE keeps repeating that he is not qualified because they snatched him up while caring for his father's closing death years in Australia. ALL YOU PEOPL keep saying that the WT sent him, or you all keep saying he was selected by WT for this, or you call keep saying the court picked HIM. He had a choice, come see his father and get snatched, or not see his father and stay in NYC with the other GBs. I am currently caring for my own mom & dad, and no way will any hall tell me nor them that i cannot do this. My siblings are lame at it, and they are after money too. My bro does second to me, twice a month maybe. BUT while he keeps saying he wants nothing for himself, as he has always said because he is god, he has done all things for himself not needing any one or no one, yet he keeps also saying give to my sons. I do for you parents so you give it to my sons he says. Sorry but thats still intentions for money. I do for nothing other than they are old and need the care. And even then i have heard the lies as if it is the same wants i have, the wants that they themselves deny. My mom has NEVER spent on me what she has spent on sis, literally 100 times more than teh $700 or $1000 mom has ever spent on me. WHT the story. It is about liars, and how most lies are from NOT LISTENING so as to know. Like Peter the liar being told get behind me Satan because the good you pretend is for me, brings ruin instead if i listen to you. And then they call themselves your friend.
Annointed Remnant
2015-08-23 14:41:13 UTC
In article <db5da83e-c19d-435d-8b59-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
Why do i think him not qualified? (you say) This is why
kids get raped at halls. Because YOU are not watching &
discerning. I did not say he was not qualified. HE says
in the video Part 2 over & over that they caught him by
surpirse with the subpoena so that HE says he is not
qualified, not the person, to ask the questions they
ask him.
Actually, yes, you did say he was not qualified. Doesn't matter how many times
he squeals; he is still qualified. He may not have been prepared to lie his ass
off throughout the interview, but he was qualified.
Post by Elijahovah
YOU remind me of torture i have to face myself from
halls. I knew this gay man who at the store tried to
mooch me for a $200 gold chain. I said i was there to
buy myself a $25 pewter ring. Would get him one if he
wants one. He then tried to later scam me for $1000 so
that when i accepted an offer to a Springer show i had
never seen ( i wanted to expose him ) they made the
claim i was dating him. This is crap, yet for scamming
me, he dared to wear this ring. SO what is made of
that? Some woman at my moms hall tells my mom that i
think i am married to this gay man by buying him a
ring.
The moral of that story is to mind your own fucking business. You had no right
trying to expose anyone, bigot.
Elijahovah
2015-08-23 14:13:02 UTC
He is not in a booth to be his holiness. He is being protected because he didn't choose to come to court. He was subpoenaed coming into Australia visiting his sick dying father. Protected from dangerous idiots like you (idiot means no brain, wear the shoe if it fits) because you blame him for what others are doing to children. The structure to blame is between those below the GB, but above the elders. Those above elders talk big as if in power granted them by the GB, and then the world-wide local elders UNDER this middle-class rulers lie to cover their own ass. Compare it to 12 apostles not properly representing their Jesus and so commanding and ordering disciples as if sinners, so the disciples hide what they do to others in fear of the apostles while the top, the Jesus or GB isnt the one who lets these apostles do this, yet gets blamed. This is armageddon. THe GB and all communion partakers get killed by world govenments if they all MEET like Jesus met on Passover. If they dont do this as Jesus did, the world will die as if keeping Noah off his ark. Will there be a resurrection if Noah dies before the Flood or from the Flood? No there will not be. When it says all bend knee to Christ. It doesnt mean forced to. It means willingly accepts it because it is truth they live and are alive because Jesus will save all people. Jesus resurrects his bride, the bride saves her children, the children resurrected after Armageddon thru the power of the Christ-couple both Jesus and bride. If all dead awake because other JWs raised them, then you have no choice but to say Christ & JWs bends your knee in thank you. No where will some one truly awake from death and say okay do i go Catholic or Jew or Buddhist. It isnt simply the fact you awake to a planet that is all JWs. It is because you will be raised by those who want you back, and they will already be JWs when that happens. WHY? because like Moses who had all swear to be one Israel despite 600,000 egyptian with them, so too all survivors will swear yes we live because if we were not JWs, we certainly are JWs now after Armageddon. It is those with love, not those demons among them. Human deomons will still exist after Armageddon during the 1000 years. It is simply that no govenrment nor church nor business will stop life come back to life when a person calls them to life and perhaps others are claiming nope wont happen, that one isnt worthy. Likewise when a murderer needs to die, no church or gov or business will save that person from his permanent eternal death. Satan rules now, which means Satan kills innocent and he saves wicked.
Annointed Remnant
2015-08-23 14:48:31 UTC
In article <191603b6-a72c-43e1-bd89-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
The structure to blame [child molestation] is between
those below the GB, but above the elders.
Bullshit! ALL WTBTS directives come directly from the seven little gods. NO
ONE dares to disagree with them, alter their policies, or do ANYTHING that is
not in complete agreement with them.