http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bible-based-all-wood-ark-takes-shape-kentucky-field-n382146
Greg Carr
2016-01-31 00:00:07 UTC
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bible-based-all-wood-ark-takes-shape-kentucky-field-n382146

I don't belive that the Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth but I still believe in JEHOVAH and Jesus and the apostles and prophets.
Elijahovah
2016-01-31 22:52:14 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I don't belive that the Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth but I still believe in JEHOVAH and Jesus and the apostles and prophets.
I'll go one step further. The witnesses did not name themselves as in look what we have done for you Jehovah. But it is jehovah who put that name on them. The rule still applies, if you do not behave in accord with the name, then i punish you just as i reward you. Those who died by Nebuchadnezzar had Jehovah's name on them, those who died by Romans had Jehovah's name on them. No one can insist that all bad people refuse to use God Jehovah's name. No one can say the good people use it, and all use it are good people, and all bad people don't use it, and all who don't use it are bad, etc. The name is not just a word.

So then if all together selectign the last of 144,000 then the ones Jehovah will punish are the 7 leaders who rule for 137,000 in heaven who did not choose these 8 to rule, and also the 7000 partakers (plus 7000 fakes are 14,000 in 2014 versus the 10,000 in 2013 having only 3000 fakes. I refuse to beleive that 10,000 are here and that for several years 3000 did not partake, or were failing God so that 3000 replace them. Though yes i do see instructions by elders to claim the 7 rulers feel the least of jesus brothers needs to be interogated and tortured to denounce their new spirit.
The point is the ones sacrificed for God's people (his children) are the last 7000, the ones sacrificed as Judas will easily be the 8 rulers of Bethel before Jehovah lets these 8 destroy the 7000 he has collected under his name. With that in mind it is predictable that as the temple was destroyed in 3 days, and then rebuilt in 3 days, this started with first turning tables over to destroy these tables 7 days earlier so that the temple was destroyed in 7 days and rebuilt in 7 days. This is why as packing Noah's ark 7 days, then jesus rose up raptured 40 days to heaven just like Noah's ark. And so it can be said the temple is destroyed 7 days and rises up in those 7 days (in one day, the twinkling of an eye). It means whether Judas or Jesus these 7 men ruling Bethel will be dead killed slaughtered in 7 days. It is not for us to figure out which are Judas preventing the 7000 from getting to heaven. They will not succeed. Jesus is the Lamb. How is the lamb slaughtered? with a knife, by the throat, gutted so then understand how jesus is still the Lamb whether we think a knife slit his throat, gutted him, and whether those saved devoured him ( were to blame for his death, killing him to eat the lamb). So too then Tony and Stephen and Mark and Gerrit and David and Geoffrey and Sam will all be slaughtered in 7 days as the Lamb, throat slit, gutted, and devoured, because both Judas and Jesus died the same day, it was not required to discern which was the lamb and which was the traitor in God's decision of who dies and who doesn't. THEY BOTH DIED, both were killed, to prove who comes back. In 7 days for them. These words are of Jehovah and will not return to Jehovah unfulfilled. The 7 either prevent the 7000 from completing the 137,000 of 144,000 or they fulfill it. The result is the slaughter in either way. Jesus dies again, Judas dies again.
Elijahovah
2016-01-31 23:03:40 UTC
Typical in the bible, you circumcise 8 to get a 7. The 6 of man is short of 7 planets in heaven, and 8 is the day to circumcise or lose what it takes to sacrifice. THe 8th day, means AFTER the perfect 7. The 8th is the cutoff, as in after 7000 years of the 7th day. The 8th is the cut off as in after the 7 Creation days. What you cut off to be clean. Thus if 7 leaders of the 7 churches then picks out an 8th leader to defy the symbolism, the definance against it is enough to show that someone must be cut off of circumcised. The 8 leaders become 7 because Judas is ONE instead of 3 men, or all 8 men. In this way it suggests that 7 leaders will repent and bring the 7000 partakers to heaven by allowing the billion dollars to bring all 14,000 to new york where the British Proclamation of 1763 was granted Jehovah for taking from the Dutch and giving to the British for the whole intent that Jehovah would legally be given the 1914 license in Britian for his son jesus to bring the last of his 144,000 to heaven when Darius words come true that the kings who touch God's temple with his name on it shall be destroyed by that Almighty God. Since jehovah did not destroy the world nor Romans for the temple in Jerusalem on earth, it is the Christian temple who is not yet complete in heaven who gets touched, contract broken by Britain that it made for New Amsterdam that it renamed as New York.