Jehovah's Witnesses and REMAILERS
Nathan Hale
2016-09-09 20:02:27 UTC
In article <39d54a5e-3df0-46a9-bb55-
Well, this post is from 17 years ago...But I have been trying to find
you for years...There's so much I want to tell you. I'm an ex JW, we
spent time together in Seattle and in LA. You came to PT to see me in
2001. I hope this somehow gets to you.
https://barbaraschwarz.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/barbmay_2013.
jpg
Anonymous
Oh God! A nut!
s***@gmail.com
2016-11-26 13:49:03 UTC
When A Jehovah Witness knock at your door, all you have to do is asked the Jehovah Witness individual(s) to take out their Kingdom Interlinear Greek Scriptures and then asked them to look up the following Bible texts below. They will immediately see that Jesus is both called Jehovah and God.The same Greek Title "KUPIW" represent "THE LORD" (Ho Kyrios). To download other formats of the 1969 KIT go to this address:

https://archive.org/details/KingdomInterlinearGreekScriptures

Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures

Did you know: Jehovah is called Kupiw (kyrios) Acts in 14:23

Did you know: Jesus is called kupiw (kyrios) Luke in 17:5

Did you know: God is called kupiw (kyrios) in Acts 20:32

Therefore, Jesus is GOD in The Jehovah Witness Greek Bible.