Are ther any JW's in this group?
s***@gmail.com
2016-11-26 13:55:59 UTC
Hello,
I just found this newsgroup today, and I am a JW. I have been reading a few
of the messages, and I have seen a lot of false teachings, and things that
JW's would be able to easily say why they are false.
I was wondering if there were any JW's here? or just people of Christendom
trying to discourage our faith in the truth?
I want to send my love to all my brothers and sisters if you are out there.
Regards,
Chris
When A Jehovah Witness knock at your door, all you have to do is asked the Jehovah Witness individual(s) to take out their Kingdom Interlinear Greek Scriptures and then asked them to look up the following Bible texts below. They will immediately see that Jesus is both called Jehovah and God.The same Greek Title "KUPIW" represent "THE LORD" (Ho Kyrios). To download other formats of the 1969 KIT go to this address:

https://archive.org/details/KingdomInterlinearGreekScriptures

Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures

Did you know: Jehovah is called Kupiw (kyrios) Acts in 14:23

Did you know: Jesus is called kupiw (kyrios) Luke in 17:5

Did you know: God is called kupiw (kyrios) in Acts 20:32

Therefore, Jesus is GOD in The Jehovah Witness Greek Bible.
Lord Kyrios