Believe in Jesus - He is real
s***@yahoo.com
2016-12-26 14:29:38 UTC
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins. God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel better.
Greg Carr
2016-12-30 01:45:59 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins. God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel better.
I remember you from wayback. You are correct this is what GOD wants. Have a sin free 24 hours.