Death
k***@netzero.com
2015-09-17 21:50:42 UTC
In the 1920s, J.F. Rutherford proclaimed "Millions now living will never die." In 1968, the WTBTS produced the book "The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life". In 1983, the WTBTS produced the book "You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth. In 1995, the WTBTS produced the book "Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life." In short, the WTBTS is selling eternal life.

Charles Taze Russell is dead. Joseph Franklin Rutherford is dead. Nathan Homer Knorr is dead. Frederick William Franz is dead. Milton George Henschel is dead.
My mother is dead. (No, my mother was never President of the WTBTS.) The scripture is proved true: "As for the living, they are conscious that they will die."

I have finally come to accept my mortality. But millions of others live ina delusion that they will live on and on, even forever.
Elijahovah
2015-09-18 12:28:09 UTC
YOU have been inspired to write this that she that is dead will awaken today. If she is alive in heaven as Russell, as Rutherford, as Knorr, as Franz, as Henschel then let this queen of heaven and bride of Jesus awaken her feet on earth so she can stand up and rule. Today let her awaken that which of her has fallen asleep, her feet because there is a serpent about to strike our Christ in her feet as it had struck the head so long ago. Failure can occur at the beginning of a project to stop it, so that it never ever happens or occurs; or it can occur at the end of a completed project to destroy it and collapse it so that with all work wasted, no secind effort is attempted to restore it. As the head was killed and yet not killed so will the feet be killed and not killed. Let the feet awaken that the Christ will stand at the hour that decides whether all live or all die. The seed must survive to save the tree it becomes. Yet the seed must die (lose its form) to become a tree. So be it today. Seven days to the sacrifice of Yom Kippur. What is Jehovah's will so be it. Earth forever, or earth destroyed. There is no earth if there is no future of men.
Elijahovah
2015-09-18 13:07:22 UTC
Let me explain death to you. What killed Eve was not once that she took the fruit, but all her life she took it. That is too say she felt that finding for herself meant that she should never ever again believe what Adam finds out before she does. So too the man made a decision that day that his wife would never ever listen to him again, so why bother to learn, or to teach your sons who like Ishmael and Isaac will listen each to his mother instead.

So let me tell you that which save sus can kill us. Radiation or chemo to kill cancer can kill the rest of our body too. Jehovah cam as a comet twice in the Bible. To Moses he came as a comet of ammonia and to Hezekiah and Sennacharib he came as a comet of cyanide. Via the comet, both were saved, yet both were yet killed. Ammonia killed the first born in the streets of Egyptian holiday perading their firstborn while Israel stayed save inside not breathing in the ammonia of the cloud that passed thru. And yet all Israel followed this ammonia to where it parted and chilled and dried the Red Sea bed until the morning sun thawed into mud they walked upon. Moses knew he could not see this brilliance of glory nor breathe its air or die, yet he tempted to see it in the mountain. Israel was not happy that it created the manna 7-day cycle of lichen fungus to eat so they begged for meat and quail flew into the ammonia and died. Hungry Israel fed well, but the greedy ate too much and died from it. Everything is reality and always will be. Israel died at 60 not the 120 of Moses or Egypt because they needed to enter Canaan not breathe ammonia for 40 years. So too in February 1985 Jehovah showed me the carbon-14 scale which is mis-read by science matches and is the cause of cut-longevity. To reverse it you must purge C-14 off all DNA molecules in your body (by eating carbon-12) opposite of what Peleg's generation did for 30 years (one cell conception until 30 of age). Yes a process very easy for children to do, and adults to die trying. This is why its been 30 years from Feb 1985 to Feb 2015. Because those who must lead their children into the world will not themselves get everlasting life without dying first BECAUSE for 30 years they have ignored Jehovah. (ignored truth). No where is it written here i have given you free all things as a promise to you while you boast you get this promise free and all others all die forever because you hate them. No where does it say you are righteous because you label your neighbor as wicked. So now understand that as Eve must be saved by Adam, the church must be saved by Jesus, because there are children to bring back to life, and if no children survive thru the remodeling of the Earth, then there will be no one here to bring all the rest back to life. The Christ relies on its preceding paths that brought it here, brought him here, brought her here. That which dies does so to save its future, its children. The true veterans of a war are 144,000 who are almost complete in heaven. Those who flee the sacrifice for God as they fled the arrest of Jesus, if 14,000 partakers have 4000 of year 2014 flee or even 7000 since year 2013. The fact remains that the completion of 144,000 in heaven will be proven the same way for 40 days as Jesus proved it for 40 days. No where is it written that Jesus appeared to herod and said behold i am still alive. NO where did he appear to Pilate to say i am alive you have not killed me. The followers are the ones who get the reward to KNOW the Christ who was back on earth is also now back in heaven. The strength to regather the scattered is so they survive the global Earth remodeling by defying martial law in all nations. So today I await Jehovah for 7 days if Yom Kippur is the atonement sacrifice. The Papa comes to the capitol, butu let it be known that papa is Abba who is Abram or Abe. Abe is Czar, Abe is Shar, Abe is the Shah. In Egypt he is called Ibe. And so the Papa who comes to the capital is the Ib Sha who was given license by Britain in 1914 from June 28 thru July 1. Breaking a 1763 freedom of religion contract with God is said by Persian Darius to be reason for the God of Jerusalem's temple of 144,000 stones to destroy any king and all kings who touch that temple to stop its completion. In 7 weeks (of Jubilees) the temple license was purchased from 537bc to 1914 these 49 jubilees or 7 weeks of jubilees opened the 50th of 537bc. Then 17 years later in 520bc Persian Darius said the God whose name is on that temple should destroy any king touching it, and its 50th Jubilee is 1931. All the events to rebuild the temple finally end in the 32nd year of Artaxerxes with Malacai sending Elijah from 443bc to 2008AD when all things then became complete in rebuilding the city. The lunar dates of Artaxerxes are Persian 365-day (and Babylonian lunar); they are not Egyptian 365-day (and Jewish lunar) the difference is 3280 days earlier in 7th year 1983 not 1992, in 20th year 1996 not 2005, in 32nd year 2008 not 2017. With that there is every reason to believe the four blood red moons, and the threats of Yom Kippur in 7 days. Jehovah will prove if so. Perhaps for 100 years it should have been written and published not how nice it would be if jehovah does 1926 or how nice it will be if 1975, but perhaps it should have stressed, Jehovah proves what those years will be. Jehovah will be what he wants to be, not what we want him to be. He is not here for the wicked to use him.
Annointed Remnant
2015-09-18 16:17:06 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
I have finally come to accept my mortality. But millions
of others live in a delusion that they will live on and on,
even forever.
I am convinced that some people can never come to that conclusion, simply
because they cannot accept it, however an unbiased search will lead one to no
other choice.
ResLight
2015-09-20 16:08:21 UTC
Post by k***@netzero.com
In the 1920s, J.F. Rutherford proclaimed "Millions now living will never die." In 1968, the WTBTS produced the book "The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life". In 1983, the WTBTS produced the book "You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth. In 1995, the WTBTS produced the book "Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life." In short, the WTBTS is selling eternal life.
Charles Taze Russell is dead. Joseph Franklin Rutherford is dead. Nathan Homer Knorr is dead. Frederick William Franz is dead. Milton George Henschel is dead.
My mother is dead. (No, my mother was never President of the WTBTS.) The scripture is proved true: "As for the living, they are conscious that they will die."
I have finally come to accept my mortality. But millions of others live ina delusion that they will live on and on, even forever.
Charles Taze Russell never expected to live on into the kingdom age, although he may have considered that to be a possibility. His focus was on Christian character that leads to sacrifice, following Jesus even until death, with the hope of being raised in the resurrection of life. He did preach concerning those of the world -- the unconsecrated -- who would live on into the age to come, although he did not put any number (such as millions) as how many that will be. He also spoke of those "consecrated between ages" as possibly living on into the age to come, again, without setting any number as to how many such would be. I do not agree with all that Russell taught, but, as far as himself, many do not realize that he was not expecting to live into the age to come.

Yes, the dead are not conscious of anything. Due to Adam's sin, all who are living under the present sun of vanity will go into sheol (the Bible hell) when they die, but they do not stay there. (Ecclesiates 9:10) Jesus died to offset the condemnation in Adam, thereby allowing for their resurrection in the age to come, so that they may be judged individually (apart from the condemnation in Adam), and without the present blinding influence of Satan. -- Isaiah 2:2-4; 26:9,10; John 5:28,29; 12:47,48; 25:7; Romans 5:12-19; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 Timothy 2:5,6; Revelation 20:1-3,11-15.