Zerubbabel was the Messiah
Noahide Videos
2016-05-06 05:40:48 UTC
THE BIBLICAL MESSIAH - Zerubbabel

Qualifications of Zerubbabel's Claim

ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MASHIACH/MESSIAH)
Zechariah 4:6

BRANCH
Isaiah 11:1
Zech 3:8
Zech 6:12

SERVANT
Ezekiel 34:24
Haggai 2:23

SERVANT IS THE BRANCH
Zech 3:8

BUILD TEMPLE
Haggai 1:14
Zech 6:12
Ezekiel 37:26
Zech 4:8

BRANCH BUILDS THE TEMPLE
Zech 6:12

ZERUBBABEL BUILDS THE TEMPLE, THUS BEING THE BRANCH
Zech 4:9

ZERUBBABEL IS THE BRANCH, THUS HE IS THE SERVANT
Zech 6:12
Zech 4:9
Zech 3:8
Ezekiel 34:24

GATHER ISRAEL
Isaiah 11:10
Nehemiah 7:7
Nehemiah 12:1
Zech 4:10

GOD'S AUTHORITY
Isaiah 11:2
Haggai 2:23

The Messiah

Zechariah 4:6
New Century Version (NCV)
6 Then he told me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord All-Powerful.

Isaiah 11
Isaiah 11
The King of Peace Is Coming
1 A new branch will grow
from a stump of a tree;
so a new king will come
from the family of Jesse.[a]
2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest upon that king.
The Spirit will give him wisdom and understanding, guidance and power.
The Spirit will teach him to know and respect the Lord.
3 This king will be glad to obey the Lord.
He will not judge by the way things look
or decide by what he hears.
4 But he will judge the poor honestly;
he will be fair in his decisions for the poor people of the land.
At his command evil people will be punished,
and by his words the wicked will be put to death.
5 Goodness and fairness will give him strength,
like a belt around his waist.

6 Then wolves will live in peace with lambs,
and leopards will lie down to rest with goats.
Calves, lions, and young bulls will eat together,
and a little child will lead them.
7 Cows and bears will eat together in peace.
Their young will lie down to rest together.
Lions will eat hay as oxen do.
8 A baby will be able to play near a cobra's hole,
and a child will be able to put his hand into the nest of a poisonous snake.
9 They will not hurt or destroy each other
on all my holy mountain,
because the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord,
as the sea is full of water.
10 At that time the new king from the family of Jesse will stand as a banner for all peoples. The nations will come together around him, and the place where he lives will be filled with glory.11 At that time the Lord will again reach out and take his people who are left alive in Assyria, North Egypt, South Egypt, Cush, Elam, Babylonia, Hamath, and all the islands of the sea.
12 God will raise a banner as a sign for all nations,
and he will gather the people of Israel who were forced from their country.
He will gather the scattered people of Judah
from all parts of the earth.
13 At that time Israel will not be jealous anymore,
and Judah will have no more enemies.
Israel will not be jealous of Judah,
and Judah will not hate Israel.
14 But Israel and Judah will attack the Philistines on the west.
Together they will take the riches from the people of the east.
They will conquer Edom and Moab,
and the people of Ammon will be under their control.
15 The Lord will dry up
the Red Sea of Egypt.
He will wave his arm over the Euphrates River
and dry it up with a scorching wind.
He will divide it into seven small rivers
so that people can walk across them with their sandals on.
16 So God's people who are left alive
will have a way to leave Assyria,
just like the time the Israelites
came out of Egypt.

Nehemiah 7:7
Nehemiah 7:7
New Century Version (NCV)
7 These people returned with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Azariah, Raamiah, Nahamani, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispereth, Bigvai, Nehum, and Baanah.
These are the people from Israel:

Nehemiah 12:1
Nehemiah 12:1
New Century Version (NCV)
Nehemiah 12
Priests and Levites
1 These are the priests and Levites who returned with Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and with Jeshua. There were Seraiah, Jeremiah, Ezra,

Nehemiah 12:46-47
Nehemiah 12:46-47
New Century Version (NCV)
46 Earlier, in the time of David and Asaph, there was a leader of the singers and of the songs of praise and thanksgiving to God.47 So it was in the days of Zerubbabel and Nehemiah. All the people of Israel gave something to the singers and gatekeepers, and they also set aside part for the Levites. Then the Levites set aside part for the descendants of Aaron.

Ezekiel 34:23-24
Ezekiel 34:23-24
New Century Version (NCV)
23 Then I will put over them one shepherd, my servant David. He will feed them and tend them and be their shepherd.24 Then I, the Lord, will be their God, and my servant David will be a ruler among them. I, the Lord, have spoken.

Jeremiah 30:8-9
Jeremiah 30:8-9
New Century Version (NCV)

8 The Lord All-Powerful says, "At that time
I will break the yoke from their necks
and tear off the ropes that hold them.
Foreign people will never again make my people slaves.
9 They will serve the Lord their God
and David their king,
whom I will send to them.

Haggai 1
Haggai 1
New Century Version (NCV)
Haggai 1
The Temple Is Rebuilt

It Is Time to Build the Temple
1 The prophet Haggai spoke the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. This message came in the second year that Darius was king, on the first day of the sixth month:
2 "This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: 'The people say the right time has not come to rebuild the Temple of the Lord.' "
3 Then Haggai the prophet spoke the word of the Lord:4 "Is it right for you to be living in fancy houses while the Temple is still in ruins?"
5 This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: "Think about what you have done.6 You have planted much, but you harvest little. You eat, but you do not become full. You drink, but you are still thirsty. You put on clothes, but you are not warm enough. You earn money, but then you lose it all as if you had put it into a purse full of holes."
7 This is what the Lord All-Powerful says: "Think about what you have done.8 Go up to the mountains, bring back wood, and build the Temple. Then I will be pleased with it and be honored," says the Lord.9 "You look for much, but you find little. When you bring it home, I destroy it. Why?" asks the Lord All-Powerful. "Because you all work hard for your own houses while my house is still in ruins!10 Because of what you have done, the sky holds back its rain and the ground holds back its crops.11 I have called for a time without rain on the land, and on the mountains, and on the grain, the new wine, the olive oil, the plants which the earth produces, the people, the farm animals, and all the work of your hands."
12 Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and all the rest of the people who were left alive obeyed the Lord their God and the message from Haggai the prophet, because the Lord their God had sent him. And the people feared the Lord.
13 Haggai, the Lord's messenger, gave the Lord's message to the people, saying, "The Lord says, 'I am with you.' "14 The Lord stirred up Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and all the rest of the people who were left alive. So they came and worked on the Temple of their God, the Lord All-Powerful.15 They began on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month in the second year Darius was king.

Haggai 1:1
Haggai 1
New Century Version (NCV)
Haggai 1
The Temple Is Rebuilt

It Is Time to Build the Temple
1 The prophet Haggai spoke the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, the governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. This message came in the second year that Darius was king, on the first day of the sixth month:

Haggai 2:20-23
Haggai 2:20-23
New Century Version (NCV)
The Lord Makes a Promise to Zerubbabel
20 Then the Lord spoke his word a second time to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month. He said,21 "Tell Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah, 'I am going to shake the heavens and the earth.22 I will destroy the foreign kingdoms and take away the power of the kingdoms of the nations. I will destroy the chariots and their riders. The horses will fall with their riders, as people kill each other with swords.' 23 The Lord All-Powerful says, 'On that day I will take you, Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, my servant,' says the Lord, 'and I will make you important like my signet ring, because I have chosen you!' says the Lord All-Powerful."

Zechariah 4:6-10 & Ezekiel 37:24-28
Zechariah 4:6-10
New Century Version (NCV)
6 Then he told me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord All-Powerful.
7 "Who are you, big mountain? In front of Zerubbabel you will become flat land, and he will bring out the topmost stone, shouting, 'It's beautiful! It's beautiful!' "
8 Then the Lord spoke his word to me again, saying,9 "Zerubbabel has laid the foundation of this Temple, and he will complete it. Then you will know that the Lord All-Powerful has sent me to you.
10 "The people should not think that small beginnings are unimportant. They will be happy when they see Zerubbabel with tools, building the Temple.
"(These are the seven eyes of the Lord, which look back and forth across the earth.)"

Ezekiel 37:24-28
New Century Version (NCV)
24 " 'My servant David will be their king, and they will all have one shepherd. They will live by my rules and obey my laws.25 They will live on the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land in which your ancestors lived. They will all live on the land forever: they, their children, and their grandchildren. David my servant will be their king forever.26 I will make an agreement of peace with them, an agreement that continues forever. I will put them in their land and make them grow in number. Then I will put my Temple among them forever.27 The place where I live will be with them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.28 When my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I, the Lord, make Israel holy.' "

Zechariah 6:12 & Zechariah 3:8 & Zechariah 4:6-7

Zechariah 6:12
New Century Version (NCV)
12 Tell him this is what the Lord All-Powerful says: 'A man whose name is the Branch will branch out from where he is, and he will build the Temple of the Lord.

Zechariah 3:8
New Century Version (NCV)
8 " 'Listen, Joshua, the high priest, and your friends who are sitting in front of you. They are symbols of what will happen. I am going to bring my servant called the Branch.

Zechariah 4:6-7

http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com
Elijahovah
2016-05-06 16:58:02 UTC
DO NOT MISLEAD the people.
Every King from Saul, to David, and the good and bad kings of Israel were all anointed as messiahs with olive oil on their heads. Only John the baptizer and Jesus were both anointed by spirit. Priests too were anointed as priests. Eli was high priest but Samuel was taken in at age 5 to be a priest and he anointed the kings, first Saul and then David.

Jesus asks how is it that David calls the Son of Man, the perfect Son and perfect kingship to come as his Lord if David is the father of that person to come. The reason is beyond Jesus existing before all humans. Jesus is himself the father of Adam and so the father of David. Sons are no longer to rule which means quit proclaiming young people as being ELDERS. This applies to this JW newsgroup just as much as it belongs to every religion making anointed Leaders.

When it says a man is over his wife, it means it, over the wife, not over all women. When it says Christ is over the man, it means there is no one between man and Christ so quit making such persons. The word kings and princes and priests are wrongly defined by churches. A priest is a teacher who helps someone see who has come for help to see. NO TEACHER has the God-given nor Christ-given approval to go teach someone who has not come to them. AND when the lesson is done let it be a short lesson because a student is not a child to be owned. God did not create patriarchal rule. He created the father to rule his son, but then to let go when mature because no grandpa ought to be ruling his grandson. This is why it was given back to the father Jesus. The hypocricy is how people tell other religions not to use the word father and then they use it themselves with the excuse that they didn't formally have ceremony or document to assign it as a title. And yet they say this one studied with me so he is my father. So it is also with labels (they are not titles) of being kings in heaven or princes on earth. They are not kings who rule with a power to control others, but rather kings of example in controlling themselves so that they were worth heaven, just as prince are such because prince means to have the potential to be king, of which you are king if you survive the 1000 years. Not king above others nor over others but king over yourself instead enslaved to a stupid brain that gets you killed or aged to death.