(IVÁN): OUR FATHER WILL ONLY ACCEPT YOU IN HIS SON’S SACRED-FLESH FOR BLESSING:
I***@aol.com
2016-08-16 16:54:53 UTC
Sábado, 13 de Agosto, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

(Nuestro Señor Jesucristo se llevó a mi madre María Tereza Lamota a la presencia santísima de nuestro Padre celestial, para que siga gozando de las grandes bendiciones del amor prehistórico del Espíritu Santo, que nos ha llenado de mucho amor, gozos y grandes alegrías, para gloria, honra y exaltación de su nombre bendito y todopoderoso. Ella goza grandemente del amor de nuestro Padre celestial y de la gracia salvadora de su Hijo Jesucristo y de los dones y bendiciones especiales del Espíritu Santo, por haber creído en su corazón por justicia y confesado con sus labios para salvación el nombre bendito de nuestro Señor y salvador Jesucristo. Por lo tanto, ella es una servidora más del reino de los cielos para seguir bendiciendo grandemente no solamente a sus hijos e hijas, pero también a todas nuestras familias, para que nuestro Padre celestial obtenga cada vez más en nuestras vidas cotidianas glorias a su nombre bendito por toda la tierra. ¡Amén!)

OUR FATHER WILL ONLY ACCEPT YOU IN HIS SON’S SACRED-FLESH FOR BLESSING:

Our heavenly Father said to Abraham: Leave you country, your relatives and your father’s home, to the land that I will show you, because you will become a father to a great nation and to many other nations, because I will bless their families through you, and so, whoever blesses you will be blessed, and those cursing you will be cursed. Certainly, our heavenly Father was ready to save the entire world by changing it with a new beginning of life being His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, (Jesus Christ) born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so His servant Abraham may have His Son, descended from heaven above as Isaac, filled with the salvation love needed for him to get saved.

Otherwise, our heavenly Father could have never have had His servant Abraham saved thus He had to get him to sit at the Lord’s Table, so he may eat with Him along with his 318 disciples the bread and wine that is daily served by His Son Jesus Christ, to the angels in heaven and to all the families on earth. This will the dinner at the Lord’s Table that our heavenly Father along with Abraham and his disciples will eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ, as His perfect Righteousness in heaven for the angels and on earth with humankind, so he may become born into the human family as the needed savior, filled with everyone’s salvation love, perpetually.

This is the pact of life that our heavenly Father needed to seal with humankind on earth, since He failed to do it with Adam and Eve in paradise, so not only they will learn to eat and drink with Him the bread and wine of life, but also the children for His eternal life to fill the entire world, everlastingly. This was the only way that our heavenly Father could restart His pristine life on earth, because in heaven with Adam and Eve He had given them birth from His image to live according to His Son’s likeness, but, since they both ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then His love left them.

Meaning that, as Adam and Eve abandoned paradise, because they had both disobeyed our heavenly Father as they ate from the forbidden fruit, astonishingly His divine love was no longer with them thus to live in heaven’s glory next to Him, so they may learn to love, serve and praise His name then His divine love had to return to them miraculously. That is to say, that as Adam and Eve left paradise then they descended upon earth to live their lives without the divine love that they had not only been born from our heavenly Father’s image thus to live in His Son Jesus Chris’s likeness, by the Holy Spirit’s power, but also their children were bound to be born without love.

That is why, also that after Adam and Eve descended upon earth then violence was bound to spread all over the world as uncontrollable wild fire, because as Abel and Cain were born and became mature men, then conflict aroused between them, although they were brothers—Cain despised Abel, because our heavenly Father accepted his lamb offering, by rejecting his (crop-offering). That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to sit at the Lord’s Table with Abraham, so He may not only eat with him the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Chris’s hands, because he alone is the love of His pristine life in His entire Creation along with His Holy Spirit, but also eat with his adoptive-children.

For the reason that, by our heavenly Father eating with them at the Lord’s Table the bread and wine served by His Son Jesus Christ, then, they were altogether eating the rebirth of His divine life, descended from heaven above through His only Son manifested in Abraham’s life as Isaac, so he may get saved with love along with the children. Because, as Isaac was born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, then His divine love was not only been restored to human life on earth, ready to return into heaven’s glory forever justified, but also the sacred-flesh was ready to shed the atoning-blood filled with everyone’s eternal life, so they may return to the only divine-life that loves them everlastingly.

Therefore, by Isaac been born from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power, then our heavenly Father’s prehistoric love that Adam and Eve lost in paradise by eating from the forbidden fruit, instantly they were reborn into a loveless life suitable to live it away from heaven and only on earth, since Satan had been ejected to roam the entire Creation. However, although our heavenly Father had passed judgment against their sinful-flesh but never to their living-souls, then He said to them that they had to return to the dust from where He had initially taken them thus to become living human being, fashioned in His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of the sacred-flesh, filled with the Holy Spirit.

They were sent both of them to live on earth along with their children, because they could never stay to live in our heavenly Father’s presence in paradise, if they longer could feel much less live His prehistoric love from which He had given birth not only to them, but also to the children to be born in generations ahead into millions. They had to abandon the sinful-flesh that had eaten from the forbidden fruit that our Father had commanded never to eat from it, because the day that they will eat it then they will die, because His divine love will fail to live in them thus to help them to continue to live their normal lives into eternity, in heaven’s glory.

Our heavenly Father, certainly, was calling them to get baptized in water, and this had to be done on earth, because this is the place from where He had taken a handful of dust thus to cover Adam’s living soul along with Eve and the children to be born yet, so they may become reborn in His name’s perfect holiness, forever. Above all, this is the planet earth that our heavenly Father had filled it with water everywhere thus for humankind to get baptized in His name’s perfect holiness and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, so they may disconnect from the sinful-flesh to retake on the sacred-flesh to return to paradise anytime filled with His Son’s life.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to strike a new pact of life with humankind, but, this time, it will be with Abraham by sitting with him at the Lord’s Table to eat from the bread and wine of His Son Jesus Christ that truly is his sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, granting eternal life to every believer everywhere. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father had begun to do with Abraham what Adam and Eve failed to do in paradise for Him, as He called them to eat from the fruit of the tree of life, but, never from the forbidden fruit that causes rebellion, curses and death to anyone that disobeys His living word.

Our heavenly Father needed not only Adam and Eve but also the children to live in the perfect holiness of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that had always fulfilled and gloried the Holy Spirit of His Living Ten Commands in heaven and on earth forever, so He may live with humankind in eternal peace, perpetually. For this is the only sacred-flesh with the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that our heavenly Father has always known in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, and He also needed to continue to know it with every man, woman and child born in paradise and on earth, so truth and justice may be fulfilled at all times everywhere throughout eternity.

That is why, that our heavenly Father had called Adam and Eve to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ always serving the bread and wine over the Lord’s Table for the angels in heaven’s glory and for every man, woman and child from the families of the nations that are willing to obey Him always. Moreover, this is the same call that our heavenly Father had not only done to Abraham and his family but also to the entire world, because He needs to redo the entire earth by creating a new earth with glorious and spacious skies, but first He has to get them to eat from the bread and wine that gives them life, always.

Otherwise, it will be impossible for our heavenly Father not only to create a great nation born from His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that is Israel, but also impossible to have every family from all the nations to eat from His Son, so He may have His children reborn to Him in the sacred-flesh heavenly bound. For this is a great kingdom in heaven’s glory uniting forever with the entire world as in a new earth with glorious spacious space where His children reborn with Him in His image, over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, will live with Him and His angelical hosts thus to love, serve and glorify His name perpetually.

This is a new kingdom that our heavenly Father has always dreamed to possess, dressed with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and eternal love in every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from all the families of the nations, because only from this glorified body He will receive new glories into eternity, pleasing truth and justice always, everlastingly. These are the kings, priests, temples to His holy name and judges, judging holy angels through eternity, so our heavenly Father will continue to have law and order with the angelical nations and the entire human race that will be saved eventually to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name thus enriching His greater Kingdom as never before seen.

For our heavenly Father has created not only Israel but also the nations, so they may learn to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name over Jerusalem’s holy hill through eternity thus enriching His new kingdom of His legitimate children with richness, sanctities and glories never conquered before by the angelical hosts or anyone else through His Creation until now. Besides, these are richness, sanctities and glories that our heavenly Father is looking forward to conquer in every one of His legitimate children that had been reborn from His image at Jerusalem’s holy hill to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness of the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood thus to please all truth and justice of the Holy Spirit, perpetually.

For this is His kingdom that is filled with His prehistoric love that descended from His divine family of His Son and of the Holy Spirit thus to grant love, life and blessings without measure not only to Abraham but also to the children to be born in future generations to come, including the children from the families of the nations. Thus, our heavenly Father is thinking of you always along your loved ones and friends, so they may approach Him these days that they have the call to be baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness and that of His Son Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit, finally to escape evil, entering into the sacred-flesh that blesses them everlastingly.

For it is here, where our heavenly Father is very happy with you and everyone else that is willing to disconnect himself from the sinful-flesh and its evil days of torment, as they invoke His name’s perfect holiness and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, so they may connect forever with the sacred-flesh that blesses life always, perpetually. That is why, that Jerusalem’s holy hill is the place where our heavenly Father summed Abraham to ascend with his beloved son Isaac, because his only son represented the house of Israel that was to be born in the generations ahead, so He may receive them with prayers and tears filled with His prehistoric love, because He was ready to saved them.

Certainly, by our heavenly Father having Abraham take his son Isaac to the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above that it was ready to be ignited into an eternal fire, then Israel needed to be laid over the wood as an eternal sacrifice offering, because He was preparing them for lasting salvation to take place in due time. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Isaac lying over the wooden altar of the prehistoric love, so He may pray and cry in His love filled with endless blessings in this life and in the next one to come, because He was going to nail Israel’s dried bones to the sacred-flesh by shedding the atoning-blood to end sin, forever.

However, before our heavenly Father was ready to have the entire house of Israel with their dried bones lying all over the Valley of the dried bones to lift them to the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, thus to nail them forever to the sacred-flesh that pleases Him, then He had to congregate them around His altar through time. This is when our heavenly Father, after they had been liberated from Egypt’s captivity and baptized at the Red sea by crossing it in dried ground, then, He established the Sabbath day in Israel, so He may gather them at the altar of the prehistoric love, where He will nail them eventually to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh for everyone’s salvation.

This is the salvation that our heavenly Father had to prepare Israel by having Abraham taking his only son Isaac over the altar of the prehistoric love, so he may lay him, representing the entire house of Israel that will later be nailed as the dead from the Valley of the dried bones to His Son’s sacred-flesh: to end sin, at last. Now, we know that Israel failed to become saved, because through their days of life on earth they continued to fail to get baptized in water in the perfect holiness of His name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, so they may disconnect from the sinful-flesh to connect to the sacred-flesh heavenly bound with everyone’s salvation.

Then, for our heavenly Father to solve this problem, and this is that Israel failed progressively to get baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, so they may abandon the sinful-flesh that He abhors to take on the sacred-flesh that pleases Him always, finally He had His Son baptized for them. Surely, our heavenly Father had to have John the Baptized born as one of His mayor prophets just months ahead His Son was to be born from David’s virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit’s powers, as He had Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb, so the sacred-flesh may be baptized in the Jordan River for Israel’s dried bones to live finally baptized perpetually.

That is to say, also that the day that John baptized our Lord Jesus Christ at the Jordan River, then our heavenly Father had His Son along with the Holy Spirit that descended from above just as the prehistoric love descended initially from heaven’s glory to get the sacred-flesh baptized for Israel finally to fulfill all truth and justice for salvation. In other words, as our heavenly Father nailed His Son Jesus Christ to Adam and Eve along with Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones, then, He fulfilled His pact of the sacred-flesh that He had personally started with Abraham by nailing every man, woman and child from Israel to His Son’s messianic life that killed the angel of death.

On this day, our heavenly Father did not only nail every man, woman and child to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood for salvation, but also he baptized each one of them at the Jordan river with His Son’s baptism thus fulfilling all truth and justice at last, pleasing our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, forever. Meaning that, our heavenly Father did not only provide Israel the needed water baptism that was lost at the Valley of the dried bones never to see life again, because they failed to get baptized in water by invoking His holy name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, thus lastly through His Son He baptized them, too.

Certainly, our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ’s amazing grace and endless renew mercies along with the Holy Spirit’s daily powers that rain upon earth directly from the altar of the prehistoric love of Abraham and Isaac to liberate Israel again but, this time, from death, lovingly He made it easy for them to return to Him and eternal life instantly. Besides, the only thing that the entire house of Israel has to do thus to return to life despite the fact that they failed to get baptized in water by invoking His holy name and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, a holy name giving to Moses over Mount Zion for lasting salvation: it is only to believe.

That is all that every man, woman and child from the Valley of the dried bones, from the house of Israel, has to do for our heavenly Father to save them by restoring to life in the day of the resurrection, that is about to happen anyday now, because the time of resurrecting Israel from the dead is over due already. Now, our heavenly Father has made it very easy for the entire house of Israel to return not only to life but also to the land of Israel, thus to remove every idol worship and altar that they have offered their daily services to foreign gods, that our heavenly Father forbade them to do this, so they may finally see God face-to-face.

Israel, although spent decades lying in the Valley of the dried bones without hope, our heavenly Father has finally accepted them over Jerusalem’s holy hill and the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, so they may become reborn from His image by the Holy Spirit’s power eventually to live with Him and His angels in heaven’s glory forever enriched. For this is the altar of the prehistoric love that finally He did not only accepted Abraham with his son Isaac thus to become the nation of Israel ready to be sacrificed as an eternal offering of love unto Him and His divine family, but also, received the children from the nations, so they may become reborn in His image, everlastingly justified.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father in His great personal love towards Israel although they were not born yet, He received them from the hands of Abraham as he ascended with Isaac to lay his only son over the wooden altar thus for He to start His continuous sacrifice of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed that will never die. Certainly, this is the continuous especial sacrifice burnt offering that our heavenly Father called Abraham to execute over Mount Zion, because this is His home-sweet-home, but also the place where He and His holy name is worshipped by the angelical hosts and by every man, woman and child reborn with Him from His image, entering eternal life forever justified into eternity.

This is where, our heavenly Father had nailed all the families of Israel to the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that had defeated Satan’s work throughout Israel and killed the angel of death as well, forever, so the Gates of heaven’s glory may open to allow His legitimate children to enter perpetually blessed and reborn within His prehistoric love. That is to say, also that for every man, woman and child from Israel and from the families of the nations to enter into heaven’s glory, then they must be nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that has killed the angel of death, so they may be part of the continuous sacrifice forever into heaven’s glory.

Besides, those that thought that they will never be able to enter into our heavenly Father’s kingdom of heaven, because they failed to get baptized in water by invoking His name’s holiness and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, then, they can also enter life’s richness, since Jesus Christ was baptized by John fulfilling truth and justice, everlastingly. Definitely, our heavenly Father has made salvation for the house of Israel lying in the Valley of the dried bones very easy that the only thing that they had to do is believe in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed over their living-souls already over the altar of the prehistoric love, so they may live never to see death again.

That is why, that it is over the altar of the prehistoric love is where our heavenly Father is calling every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations, so they may become part of this continuous burnt sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh nailed to the Valley of the dried bones. This is a glorious salvation that our heavenly Father has erected over Mount Zion that really began with Abraham, as he was called to ascend with his only son Isaac thus to lay him over the wood that will burn with an eternal fire of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, that will never be put out by the enemy.

This is a glorious altar, where you must enter, and this is only possible through water baptism, by invoking our heavenly Father’s holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, so you may walk through the Highway of Holiness leading you into the altar of the prehistoric love, where you will be accepted by our Father. It is here, where you will become reborn with our heavenly Father’s image just as you were born initially from His image in heaven to live in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, that is the same sacred-flesh that dressed Abraham in the beginning, and that will dress you these days to enter into eternal life forever justified: only knowing life goodness everlastingly!

This is the only altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac, thus to enrich not only Abraham and his family but also the families of the nations, so you may have your sins forgiven only to know eternal life and its every day goodness that will bless you as you have never been blessed before. It is here, where you will begin to do the things that our Lord Jesus Christ did within Israel by delivering the sick from their daily afflictions, so they may live the life that our heavenly Father has granted them to enjoy on earth thus finally to bless and glorify His holy name over Jerusalem’s holy hill and His altar of love.

Besides, our Lord Jesus Christ said to those that believed in his name and the words that came from our heavenly Father through his mouth that they will do every thing that he has miraculously done to the people of Israel, but also greater things they will do in his name, since he is back with the Father again in heaven’s glory. Actually, what Jesus Christ was telling Israel was that he was returning to his former place over the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above, thus to continue to intercede for each one of them that invoke his holy name in His Father’s holy presence as they may ask Him through prayers the daily much needed blessing.

That is why, that every one that believes in him and his name, and this is throughout the world, then they can pray to our heavenly Father for anything that they may need from Him thus for His blessings to pour upon them and their loved ones as well, including their friends, and things will begin to take place miraculously and continuously. It is here, where our heavenly Father is glorified greatly, because people will believe in Him through His Son Jesus Christ, that is the established way to believe, through the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood shed over the altar of the prehistoric love nailed to Adam and Eve along with the house of Israel thus receiving daily blessing again, and this time forever.

Because, this is the way of the faith that not only comes close to our heavenly Father but also it goes right into His very holy demanding heart that pleases all truth and justice forever, since His Son Jesus Christ was born from David’s virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit, and baptized by John fulfilling truth and justice for everyone dead already. And fulfilling truth and justice for the living, as you and I these days, because we are still alive on earth thus we are called to get baptized in water by invoking His name’s holiness and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, furthermore, through his sacred-flesh we are justified, but also baptized with His truth and justice already, everlastingly.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father has granted not only a very holy sacred-flesh along with the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood, filled with his eternal life that has defeated Satan’s wilds along with the angel of death, but also it has granted us the perfect truth and justice through water baptism as he was baptized by John. That is to say, that the house of Israel from the Valley of the dried bones along with everyone else will become one nailed to our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that has defeated Satan’s kingdom of darkness thus restoring to us everything that he took from Adam and Eve, thus returning them to us along with the baptism of truth and justice, eternally.

This does not mean that we can live without been baptized in water, when we can to do it anytime on earth, but, instead we should to fulfill truth and justice as we invoke His name’s holiness and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit, because in Jesus Christ we get the real water baptism pleasing our Father, everlastingly. Meaning that, pleases our heavenly Father that we may receive His Son Jesus Christ’s glorified-body and the atoning-blood covering the house of Israel lying dead at the Valley of the dried bones, then, He has lifted Israel with Adam and Eve’s dried bones together to be nailed finally to His Son’s sacred-flesh but also baptized them in perfect truth and justice, perpetually.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father had prepared with Abraham and Isaac the perfect continuous sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ that as he brought Isaac to Him, representing Israel, then He was able to unite them with Adam and Eve’s bones nailed to His Son’s sacred-flesh in a perfect baptism of truth and justice, pleasing Him always into everlasting. In other words, with our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood shed to cover our sins forever nailed to Adam and Eve along with the house of Israel, from the Valley of dried bones, then those that failed to get baptized in water are finally baptized over the mountaintop, forever, fulfilling all truth and justice lawfully into eternity.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father that nailed His Son Jesus Christ to Adam and Eve along with Israel’s dried bones are not only attributed His Son’s perfect-life, holiness, victories over Satan, the angel of death and hell destruction, but also the perfect water baptism that he received with John as the Holy Spirit descended from heaven to rest upon him. That is why, that the dead from the Valley of the dried bones can truly sing victory over Satan and the angel of death, because as our heavenly Father nailed His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh to them, then He shed the atoning-blood covering them to finish with sin as His Son prayed: Father, forgive them because they know not what they do.

Given that, it was at this unique moment, as His Son’s atoning-blood was covering Adam and Eve’s dried bones that were nailed to the entire house of Israel, from the Valley of the dried bones, then, while the atoning-blood was hot cleansing every soul from the human spirit, timely His Son’s prayer was accepted and honored to finish with evil, at last. This is the most important moment in Israel both dead and alive along with the families of the nations, as when our heavenly Father heard and accepted His Son Jesus Christ’s intercessional prayer, destroying sin with his atoning-blood covering it forever in every man, woman and child from Israel and from the entire human race for eternal life to thrive finally, everlastingly.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ wherever he went in Israel, then he will tell the people that he alone is the way, the truth and the life, and that no one can ever enter into eternal life to see our heavenly Father unless they come through him only—since he is the altar of love burning passionately, forever. Therefore, when we answer our heavenly Father’s call to Mount Zion and the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac, to get baptized in His fire of love, then, this means that we must submerge in His water baptism invoking His name’s perfect holiness, to walk into the Highway of Holiness and His altar for life perpetually.

Provided that, this is the altar of the prehistoric love that Abraham and Isaac started its fire over Mount Zion that until now enemies have failed to stop it, because this is our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home: where He started everything with Israel lying over the wood, so we may unite with Israel in an eternal sacrifice, blessing us with life’s richness, everlastingly. That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham to abandon his country and father’s household, so he may go to Canaan that He had divinely prepared for him to have His Son Jesus Christ as the sacred-flesh that will be born in his family as Isaac thus to start the fire of the prehistoric love that will baptize everyone for lasting salvation.

These days, our heavenly Father is calling you to abandon the life that you have always known until now through the sinful-flesh, so you may ascend to Mount Zion where He is waiting for you thus to dress you with the sacred-flesh by been reborn from His image in His perfect holiness that will fill you with eternal life at last. This is where: you will ascend His altar of the prehistoric love as you are baptized in water, by invoking His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, to abandon the sinful-flesh miraculously, descending into hell with its days of torment, finally dressing you with the sacred-flesh and its eternal days of never-ending happiness. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

d=1

Noahide Videos
2016-08-20 07:55:22 UTC
God accepts you if you come directly to him. Jesus has nothing whatsoever to do with it.