7th of July 2016 is the Day of the Resurrection of the Dead. Of this I am sure. http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com
Noahide Videos
2016-06-09 23:09:55 UTC

Elijahovah
2016-06-10 12:47:30 UTC
Post by Noahide Videos
7th of July 2016 is the Day of the Resurrection of the Dead. Of this I am sure.
http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com
July 1 the watchtower will be 137. Isaac is not the only man who blessed his son in year 137. Sarah died at 127 so that 137 year old Abram could not have more children from her; actually her second ovary stopped after getting pregnant with Isaac so his conception ended what they mistook as being barren. Sarah was not barren from being old, she was barren from age 17 onward when Abram infected her. The allergy to his sperm was caused by sex during menstrual period thinking these are fertile days, and his having a yeast infection or worse started her allergic reaction to inflammation and failure of fertilized egg implantation resulting in miscarriage even if it did implant. The cure was 14 years without sex, and a circumcision that killed off his bacteria, and discoverng her cramp every 2nd month was a working ovary.

Faith in resurrection doesn't require believing God enslaves himself to do only miracles for everyone shouting form heaven please give me more to do for you ingrates. The governing body of the New World will be slaughtered in 7 days it says so in the gospel.
Greg Carr
2016-06-11 04:10:43 UTC
Post by Noahide Videos
7th of July 2016 is the Day of the Resurrection of the Dead. Of this I am sure.
http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com
OH give it a rest. Obves predcicted lots of krap and was wrong everytime and finally wandered off. Besides I have a bbq and pool party in Aug. and we haven't had the Anti-Christ and the Final Prophet and the two witnesses.