What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality
Greg Carr
2015-06-27 17:43:15 UTC
The Bible's answer

God created humans to engage in sex only within the arrangement of marriage between a male and a female. (Genesis 1:27, 28; Leviticus 18:22; Proverbs 5:18, 19) The Bible condemns sexual activity that is not between a husband and wife, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual conduct. (1 Corinthians 6:18) This includes intercourse, fondling another person's genitals, and engaging in oral or anal sex.

While the Bible disapproves of homosexual acts, it does not condone hatred of homosexuals or homophobia. Instead, Christians are directed to "respect everyone."--1 Peter 2:17, Good News Translation.

Can a person be born homosexual?

The Bible doesn't comment directly on the biology of homosexual desires, though it acknowledges that we are all born with a tendency to go against what God commands. (Romans 7:21-25) Rather than focus on the cause of homosexual desires, however, the Bible prohibits homosexual acts.

How to please God despite having same-sex urges.

The Bible says: "Don't be controlled by your body. Kill every desire for the wrong kind of sex." (Colossians 3:5, Contemporary English Version) To kill wrong desires, which lead to wrong actions, you need to control your thinking. If you regularly fill your mind with wholesome thoughts, you can more readily dismiss wrong desires. (Philippians 4:8; James 1:14, 15) While you may struggle greatly at first, it can become easier. God promises to help you to "be made new in the force actuating your mind."--Ephesians 4:22-24.

The same struggle is faced by millions with heterosexual desires who wish to conform to the Bible's standards. For example, those who are single with little prospect of marriage or who are married to a partner who is unable to function sexually choose to control their sexual urges despite any temptations they might face. They are able to live happily, and those with same-sex urges can do so as well if they truly want to please God.--Deuteronomy 30:19.

www.jw.org

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/bible-about-homosexuality/
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-27 18:42:46 UTC
In article <d69c0f5a-8e9f-484e-9425-***@googlegroups.com>, Greg Carr
says...
Post by Greg Carr
Can a person be born homosexual?
This is scientifically proven. It is not a debate. Either you agree with the
irrefutable scientific conclusions or you're a bigot. And now, finally,
homosexuals can legally be married in the U.S.A. Doesn't that just gripe the
hell out of the fundamentalist 'Christian' bastards.
Greg Carr
Some people are born pedophiles we send them to prison (we should kill them). Homosexuals must learn to curb their obscene desires or face JEHOVAHS punishment.
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-27 23:28:34 UTC
In article <4e1d73ac-34c2-42dd-81ca-***@googlegroups.com>, Greg Carr
says...
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Annointed Remnant
says...
Post by Greg Carr
Can a person be born homosexual?
This is scientifically proven. It is not a debate.
Either you agree with the irrefutable scientific
conclusions or you're a bigot. And now, finally,
homosexuals can legally be married in the U.S.A.
Doesn't that just gripe the hell out of the
fundamentalist 'Christian' bastards.
Some people are born pedophiles we send them to prison
I'm not aware of this, but I'm willing to agree if you can produce scientific
evidence of your assertion.
Post by Greg Carr
(we should kill them).
Yup. You'll make a good JW. I bet you can't wait to get dunked.
Post by Greg Carr
Homosexuals must learn to curb their obscene desires
or face JEHOVAHS punishment.
Then let your impotent god take care of it and STFU. Learn to curb your *own*
desires and leave other people alone. They don't need you and they don't need
the WTBTS cult telling them what to do.
Elijahovah
The we should kill these and we should kill those, is spoken by killers even if they won't kill but want others to do this for them, for us as they will say. Further, born a murderer, born a homo, born a pedophile, born with desires. BULLCRAP you have the parts to be born. If born with penis is to penetrate vagina not male butt-ass not female butt-ass. The claim of being born with any desire is always liars claiming the desires are genetic; THIS blames God since God creates genetics. And the surveys and science is twisted as it is able to be. Desire for chocolate; genetic? Desire to shove your anus on someone's tongue who is unwilling; this is genetic? There is no end to claiming al lthings genetic that are not. HUNGER is genetic, Moses says so the command on man was to eat. Vaginal sex is genetic, Moses sees this too, it's an obvious for penis vagina and make babies. The problem is i dont want to eat, i dont want to drink water, i dont want to have babies, don't want to, don't want to, don't want to. I wanna create cars so that all worship me that all can move faster. I want to create planes so all worship me that they get to fly> GET THE POINT, GET IT SOON, OR DIE FROM THE CHANGES AN ASTEROID IMPACT IS GOING TO DO FOR EARTH because that is what God wants to do. Try to stop him. YOU assholes spurting out shit.
Annointed Remnant
2015-10-21 19:13:07 UTC
In article <144fcc89-8a28-4303-a8a1-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Spoken by someone who is too goddamn lazy to look up the evidence.
Elijahovah
2015-06-28 12:50:09 UTC
The Bible NEVER says and in fact condemns the enforcing of marriage license. The Bible says they will be forbidding to marry. THAT is what a license is, it forbids. How so? It doesn't say get married and then register with us. It says YOU are NOT married if not registered. And it also dares to say you were not born if not registered. These are actions of demons. Humans are demons just as much as spirits are demons. Just look at the commentors here and see.

Because of LICENSE claiming that only LEGAL is God, this forbids people who do not write and read from getting married too. Reading and writing is a gift from God not a mandatory order or command. Like money God demands you do not put it above the priorities of obedience to natural law. Colon pounding is WRONG even with a damn paper license that lies to you and says you have permission.

This is why the governments are like churches, they can be insulted and so not listen to the asteroid warning, not do the right action to live, and so like all wives of Sodom and all daughters of Sodom get destroyed when left behind in the evacuation. Science does not PROVE gay birth. Those who say so are demons on this basis. Such persons accuse identical twins as both gay and that the straight one is lying to himself of his gay desires. To the contrary, the one twin knows what is right, and the other is hung up on perversions. It is common for people to be told that if you love someone and the reaction gives you sex arousal that it means you want to do them. This is a lie. Dogs get aroused when petted and it doesn't mean YOUR petting them means you wanna DO them. Perversions start in the mind.

Lots daughters were not perverts. They were stupid thinking all men had died, it was the end of the world. And they raised perverted sons whose children ended up worshipping fire and sacrificing to it to avoid the next armageddon. Reminds me of people who went to war and so now say its your turn to send your sons so we can lessen the population and change our economy. This is how sick you people think. YOU kill each other. It is NOT just the WTBTS. Youre all guilty. I know gay friends who are married. They have sex with other hookups and passerby boyfriends not with each other. The marriage is a legal financial game to get rich the way normal selfish rich bastards also rape all us poor people of our wallet. In fact one gay guy i know teaches charities how to fund drive and he is always tipping his boys by filling $50 gas tanks or trips to new york and $80 meals. The gays stink as much as evangelicists, but you curse one, and bless the gays.
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-28 15:23:56 UTC
In article <a320bd51-8b93-489a-971b-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
Science does not PROVE gay birth.
it most certainly does. Try educating yourself instead of babbling like a
goddamn idiot. You may not be a JW but you've got the Watchtower jammed so far
up your ass you can't think straight.
Elijahovah
2015-06-28 12:58:25 UTC
Cleanliness is cleanliness. It does not mean poison bleach until you get cancer. Marriage license does not give you permission to pump anus and then suck the crap off the pole. Filth is filth and God proves what is not to be done. Paper license does not give this permission, and the WatchTower has an army policy which is DONT ASK, DONT TELL. Dont ask any elder of his behavior in bed, and those elders having this kind of sex do not tell anyone you are. Jehovah hates the WT for this, and proves it by the results such sex policy has on people, the favored elders who can do this perversion, the members who cannot cry anxiety over it without being accused and removed as a pervert, and then those who get their secret diseases and still buried with WT pride. Last year our kindom hall had a funeral for a JW whose relatives were not JWs. In the hall the casket was opened and the ribbon read HE IS IN HEAVEN NOW. Leave it the WT and JWs and hypocricy to let the world fuck over Jehovah this way, while judging and removing "others" as unfit to be JW. Reminds me of the fact that the WT has NEVER NEVER EVER stated that Simeon and Levi who killed all the men of Shechem brought shame and ostricism not just on Jacob but on jehovah making Jehovah a liar because these men getting circumcised was the covenant with jehovah, it was the same as baptism and drowning them dead, as JWs do today shortly after baptisms.
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-28 15:32:34 UTC
In article <1463533f-8f2f-4a87-a623-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
Filth is filth and God proves what is not to be done. Paper
license does not give this permission
The marriage license gives two people who love each other legal rights that they
could not have had simply by living together. Get over it, bigot! Gays are
toing to be gays whether they can get legally married or not.
Verooo~
2015-08-13 12:09:41 UTC
"Marriage license does not give you permission to pump anus and then suck the crap off the pole. " where in the bible does it state this? (jeeez)
Elijahovah
2015-06-29 12:18:26 UTC
I can only assume that your willingness to lie about other people with your false descriptions of me, (the same way you killed Samson and killed John Baptizer and killed Jesus) is what drives you to kill anyone you feel with the crap flowing from your mouth like your anus. The marriage license is just as evil with straight sex as it is gay sex. It does not give you permission to be a pervert whether married or not, and it does not make LEGAL the things God forbids and warns destructive results from. I do not care if youre a man or woman but people are sexting pics out there of there Fkd anus and it is easily seen as ripped and scarred damage of flesh dying to scratch it some more with another F. Men are not genetically born to want this damage, much less women who like you must apparently get your anus pounded by defending it. Your own death is easily upon you, by what you do, and i feel no sorrow for you in when it happens nor how it happens. It seems this forum is drowned by the three of you people, (what! two women against a man, if you can call Carr that).

Do not try to save people by going into 9-11 and attempt to drag out those who say you should stay there safe with them. World Trade victims did not go to heaven. The definition of the self-righteous person is someone who humbly denies thinking everyone else is wrong, yet cannot define any other sole person as right except those who agree with him.
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-29 17:38:12 UTC
In article <2cb5203e-b871-49c5-93df-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
people are sexting pics out there of there Fkd anus
I believe you but I wouldn't know from personal experience, because I don't
search for that sort of thing. Your cognitive dissonance is more than apparent.
Where is your evidence that perverts are born perverts?
Elijahovah
2015-06-30 12:20:00 UTC
I never said perverts are born perverts, nor pedophiles born pedophiles, because they are also the gays who are not born gay. How can YOU say that two 20 year olds are born gay, and to 14 year olds are born gay, but a 20 year old with a 14 year ols is just a pervert and that it is not gay. How do you grant two men to marry and not also give permission to the man online in Racine Wisconsin who is sucking his dog to divorce his Phillipino wife and marry his dog. I ask people what they do because i do not have power to press charges nor rid them, nor would or do police do anything to these things (so busy to give tickets to petty things that YOU complain about turning others in for pettiness). Any one willing to discuss what people do sexually will get answers because these perverts are dying to share with your ears the FUN they have. My mom is very busy plugging her ears so she does not taint her soul with things shocking and that is why she is one of these JWs who would study with such sick perverts, baptize them, and never know their in the hall dangerous until expose. I am a preventative person (cant say skilled at it), not a post-problem person. BUT smart enough not to be a preventative person who insists something is wrong with every Jesus and must be hung up dead to weed out of society.
Annointed Remnant
2015-06-30 17:45:31 UTC
In article <cccff940-7a7a-44e1-b483-***@googlegroups.com>, Elijahovah
says...
Post by Elijahovah
I never said perverts are born perverts
Sorry. My mistake. It was Greg Carr who said that.
Post by Elijahovah
How can YOU say that two 20 year olds are born gay, and to
14 year olds are born gay, but a 20 year old with a 14 year
ols is just a pervert and that it is not gay.
Building a straw man, I see. I never said anything like that. It is wrong for
an adult to take advantage of a child. That is perversion. Whatever sex
consenting adults engage in is their own business. I think what you are trying
to say is that if a homosexual man has sex with a child, then it is no longer a
homosexual act but a perverted act. Actually, it can be both. Any adult taking
advantage of a child is a pervert. It doesn't matter what form of sex is
involved.
LashLarue ~~~~
2015-08-11 00:18:26 UTC
Post by Annointed Remnant
says...
Post by Elijahovah
people are sexting pics out there of there Fkd anus
I believe you but I wouldn't know from personal experience, because I don't
search for that sort of thing. Your cognitive dissonance is more than apparent.
Where is your evidence that perverts are born perverts?
The guy is a babbling nutcase. He must have Googled such images to know they
exist. I never even came across them accidently following links.
--
Believe it or not a 1947 Awake article said disfellowshipping was
unbiblical,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/203859/1/1947-Awake-Says-Excommunication-is-Unbiblical-and-Pagan#.UzcxRobD_IU
Elijahovah
2015-08-11 14:34:48 UTC
No you are wrong. Those are probably my words but they do not say people are born gay. What i am saying is how can a pedophile be declared by law as an illegal pervert having sex with a child, such as 20 year old and 14 year old whether it be gay or not gay. BUT then when both are 20 or both are 14, you then claim that hetero is okay, and gay is okay too (you say they were born that way). If the 20-year old gay and 14-year old gay were both born gay, you have no business making it a pedophile act because you are now basing it all on consenting or not consenting. Intrusion on ANY 5-year old or 9-year old is not the same as the issues when they become 12 and 14 and 16.

This is why you cause confusion on a global level and even ignore the child sex in Bangkok and VietNam, not even noticing the difference between Arabic marriage to a 10-year old is not the same as prostitute these children in Asian countries. Very narrow minded Americans. And I dont mean that your narrow minded if you do not accept this crap, I mean you are narrow minded to be blind to it, and not act on it, within country as well as against other countries.

If you can claim twin boys have the same DNA and one is gay, then you can also claim the pedophile behavior is DNA. But the gays are saying the one tiwn is gay, and the other is gay and won't admit it. While perhaps no one knows dad was screwing the one twin. I ask people about their life, and i get told things they have told no one else.

THE BIBLE never says we inherit sin thru DNA genetics. It does not BLAME God nor God's DNA we have been created with. No where does it say the sin we inherit is inherited by DNA. In fact DNA improves by purging out faulty DNA in four generations of breeding with outside DNA. Sin is gone in four generations, the Bible says so, that the curse can go 4 generations, butu itgoes no further unless you inbreed it into the whole incestual family. Likewise aging does not go down, it goes up from Adam 930 to Noah 950 to Jared 962 to Methuselah 969. Noah may be downward after Jared and Methuselah BUT all three are after Adam whose first 40 years were perfect so that he died in just 890 years.
(Count them, 4025-3985bc to 6000 years as 1975-2015 AD as Eve created perfect too.)

SO THIS is what you all ignore in whether God hates butt poking people. It is the homosexuals who had attitudes that killed all their wives and all their daughters in Sodom. Yes, God killed all these women, the gays would say. But it is the gays who killed their women by teaching them not to listen to Armageddon predictions from people who hate their gay sex in Sodom. And so these women died in Sodom by listening to their homo husbands and homo sons instead. No where when it says from old man to young boy, does it say the young boys had no mothers but had two fathers.
Verooo~
2015-08-13 12:18:02 UTC
Post by Elijahovah
[...]
Hey, there are laws making it more criminal the younger the victim is, because that's what they are, they don't have the platform to discern sex when they're children! What is it that you can't understand with that? also, the younger the victim + the bigger the age difference, the greater the sentence will be on the perpetrator. There are reasons for these gradings of the crime of molestation. They're kids. A 14 year old is not a toddler, but still a child mentally etc.
You are like one of those short circuted JW's who can't tell any moral from another, and thinks it's just 'uncleanliness' and can't even separate gayness from criminal acts of taking advantage of childrens immaturities. The elder JWs now on trial are showing this lack of basic emotional intelligence too. Now they're getting assfucked, like they have allowed the perverts to do to kids since the 50's, with no way of knowing the actual damange, they should all be tossed behind bars forever! They are immoral bunk human beings, if even that.

Elijahovah
2015-10-21 14:47:32 UTC
Post by Verooo~
You are like one of those short circuted JW's who can't tell any moral from another, and thinks it's just 'uncleanliness' and can't even separate gayness from criminal acts of taking advantage of childrens immaturities. The elder JWs now on trial are showing this lack of basic emotional intelligence too. Now they're getting assfucked, like they have allowed the perverts to do to kids since the 50's, with no way of knowing the actual damange, they should all be tossed behind bars forever! They are immoral bunk human beings, if even that.
News for you Veroo. nothing to do with children because this nation allows all other nations to have children sex. On TV the male news reporter after the tsunami in Thailand warned of sex trafficking of European and American boys if their parents died in the tsunami. The female news reporter immediately responded with her stupid blond brain of saying ANY children not just ours. BUT it shows the idiot ignores and is thus unaware that the country sells children for sex. So you cannot have concern for their chidlren being snatched for sex because its legal and they allow it. It is the acts that are wrong not just the age of 14 or under. You are like that stupid woman reporter.

The same goes here where you think that kids should have sex with kids since both are of the same age bracket. WHERE do you see a 10-year old on the news for the sex abuse to a 7-year old. It is there. I sk adults who are 60 and 70 and they were abused by older siblings. And you idiots say oh then they were gay. People abused with perverted sex turn and rebel in a survival by having their abusive perverted sex with someone of choice rather than someone who forced them to it. BUT the type of sex does not change, just who with.

The laws are just like Bible laws because if you knew the Bible laws you would know that no one ever applied them. If they had then Israel would have no prostitutes and yet they had them because they didnt apply the laws. They had no sabbaths it was in law only, they had no morals, it was in law only, etc. Same with all nations today. The laws truly punish or resolve a small microscopic level of actual crime. THAT IS SICK to think of, because it is true. God will resurrect all dead, and they will all be sexless. And still those who decide to poke objects up their butt will damage and be allowed to eventually die from their damages. The physical laws are not going to change. Giod works with his laws, they will make a paradise Earth, and will stop people from killing each other. Let those die who do not go forward. Because perfection is forward and forward is perfection, but to destroy and vandalize in pleasure is wicked, it kills others.