— [DRAFT] AUNTIE ARNIE’S [roo]TED LECTURES ON WET NOODLE USA DEMOCRATS PARTY 🎉 POLITICS
Add Reply
dolf
2018-07-20 20:09:43 UTC
You have been told sufficiently a number of times not to post your satanic
verses to Sabbatarian groups.

SUBJECT WAS: Re: With all your heart hope on the Lord
"With all your heart hope on the Lord, and you will easily evade the wiles
of the wicked one, for the Lord does not forsake those who work for Him."
St. Ephraim the Syrian, A Spiritual Psalter or Reflections on God.
"Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope
in the Lord." Psalm 31:24
Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.
— [DRAFT] AUNTIE ARNIE’S [roo]TED LECTURES ON WET NOODLE USA DEMOCRATS
PARTY 🎉 POLITICS

You were saying about wet noodle politics?

YOUR DIALOG IS AS IRRATIONAL AS ARNOLD'S INFIDELITY (ie. A TESTIMONY OF
VOWS TO GOD AND BEFORE MAN) IS NOT A WHOLESOME EXAMPLE FOR AN ATHEIST TO
USE AND NEITHER HIS BLISTERING SCREWED UP FACE WHICH IS EITHER A PRODUCT OF
EXCESSIVE SUN LAMP USE OR KAPOSI SARCOMA LEGIONS LIKE GERRYMANDER ON A MAP
IS NOW THE RESULT...

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL @ 1107 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2018: “Just to be
clear, is tax fraud a war crime?

Also, I know I saw [this] documentary some time back about how Arnold
Schwarzeneger figured out how a bloke can bear a child, but I am 99.99%
certain that I cannot do so myself.

I'm also unclear on why child bearing is a war crime, or maybe you aren't
referring to the laws on Planet Earth, but to those that pertain on Planet
Poofter?”

Q. What is a “cesspool of political bias”?

A. Essentially it is a mafia {ie. any small powerful or influential #123 -
GROUP in an #369 - ORGANISATION or field; clique} which places a
prerogative upon subjectivism {#114 / #342} within the pious construct {#78
/ #234 and #99 / #297} as the #288 - ADVANCEMENT of unconscionable
collectivism {ie. #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL} by conduct of detrude.

-- TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D] --

"TWEEDLEDUM AND TWEEDLEDEE.
SHAMEFUL PARAGON AS IDOLATRY.
KING OF JEWS NAILED TO A TREE.
WOE SOME TALE OF SANCTIMONY.

MEASURED THINGS DOTH CONVEY.
GUARDIANS TO HEAVEN'S THRONE.
JUXTAPOSED BIAS UNTIL THIS DAY.
AGAINST HEAVEN'S SON FIRSTBORN.

NONE DENY HOLOCAUST'S CAUSE.
JUSTICE AND COMPASSION LOATH.
ENDURING MILLENNIA SANS PAUSE.
ALTAR #419 - *SLAUGHTER* MADE BY OATH {ie. *MARRIAGE* *VOW*}."

DOLF: “*CEASE* *YOUR* *DERANGED* *ATTACKS* *BOTH* *PUBLICLY* *AND* *BY*
*PRIVATE* *EMAILS*

ALL YOUR PRIVATE 24 EMAILS AS IRRATIONAL ONE LINE RESPONSES:

/unsubscribe gibberish

MADE TO MY MATERIA PRIMA IN PREPARATION FOR A RATIONAL ARGUMENT AS 17 to 20
JULY 2018 SUBMISSIONS MADE TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION /
ATTORNEY GENERALS STATE & FEDERAL / SENATOR PENNY WONG WILL BE FORWARDED
WITH THIS NOTE:

BEGIN EXCERPT: That the Financial Services Royal Commission are going to
become aware that the Insurer in relation to my salary continuance claim
and the extraordinary VCAT Hearing of 7 December 2001 of their
representations being PERJURY and lies in relation my involvement (ie. I
had 4 x 5 minutes = 20 minutes as strata of temporality: #1440 / #72 -
ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE = 20 minutes) within Anti-terrorism activism and #288 -
11 SEPTEMBER 2001 TERRORIST EVENT which is clearly conveyed within my 2
Courtesy telephone calls as that which they maliciously misrepresented and
as contempt not accountable for:

#419 - KILL THE SOUL
#390 - GRAVE ROBBERS {WREATHS / CROWN: 4 JULY / ZION: monument; raised up;
sepulcher = GRAVE
#288 - UMBRA / TERRORIST EVENT: 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 / BEERSHEBA {OATH}

WHEN I SAY THAT I HAVE A TRANSCENDENT NATURAL / COMMON LAW CLAIM TO
HUMANIST / PHILOSOPHICAL / RELIGIOUS BELIEF IT RELATES TO THE METAPHYSICAL
BASIS OF THE ECONOMY ITSELF WHICH IS *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 / #288} *TO*
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPES*
#EIGHT: #120 / #360 AND THAT IS A CONCERN TO ROYAL COMMISSION INTO
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND ALL ABOUT:

H3054@(TRANSCENDENT CLAIM TO HUMANIST / PHILOSOPHICAL / RELIGIOUS BELIEF){
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 ***); Ego: 10 (#126), <-- *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 /
#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 ***); Ego: 4 (#135), <-- *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345 /
#405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #334 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; *I* *AM* *NOT* *FRAUDULENT* *IN* *MEASURES* *OF* *GRAIN*.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182 <-- MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315 *AND* *TORAH*
*PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #141 / #423

<-- *LIMIT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *TO* #509 - *YAHAD* *PROSELYTE* *JEWISH*
*CHRISTIANS* *AND* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLL* *COMMUNITY* *COSMOLOGY* *AS*
*GENESIS* *REPRISE* *OF* EQUINOX of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364)
+ #182 days <-- *LIMIT* = Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of
Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the Sabbath year of 'oth cycle;

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5 as
#19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised;

Just an *ONTIC* CENTRE OF VALUE comment on the TIME OF THE AFFIRMATION
OCCURRING AT THE VCAT HEARING UPON 7 DECEMBER 2001 WHICH IS APPLICABLE TO
THE HETEROS TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE that may be hosted upon my noumenon AS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY for THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS (ie.
VOLUNTARY WILL) and its association then to IMPROPRIETY as CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING #168 / #334 / #342 WHICH *IS* *MAPPED* *TO* TWEEDLEDUM[B]
#FIVE: #114 / #342 AND TWEEDLEDEE[D] HETEROS #SIX: #114 / #342

VCAT AFFIRMATION{4.4.7.53.1}@{
@1: Sup: 59 (#59); Ego: 59 (#59),
@2: Sup: 10 (#69); Ego: 32 (#91),
@3: Sup: 23 (#92); Ego: 13 (#104),
@4: Sup: 76 (#168 *** ONTIC VALUE CONDEMNATION AS #237 - USE OF FORCE
TEMPLATE DOCUMENT OF EASTER ON 4 APRIL 2007 TO PSYCHIATRIST KEK); Ego: 53
(#157),
@5: Sup: 53 (#221); Ego: 58 (#215),
@6: Sup: 71 (#292); Ego: 18 (#233),
@7: Sup: 6 (#298); Ego: 16 (#249),
@8: Sup: 36 (#334 *** ONTIC VALUE FRAUD); Ego: 30 (#279),
@9: Sup: 8 (#342 *** ONTIC VALUE FRAUD / @215 - HITLER TABLE TALK ON
BIBLE STUDENTS AND ADMISSIBILITY OF SUCH AS METAPHYSICS / METEMPIRICAL
JURISPRUDENCE TO THE VCAT HEARING); Ego: 53 (#332),
Male: #342; Feme: #332
}

Within philosophy, *ONTIC* (from the Greek ὄν, genitive ὄντος: "of that
which is") is physical, real, or factual existence. The British
philosopher Roy Bhaskar (15 May 1944 – 19 November 2014), who was closely
associated with the philosophical movement of Critical Realism writes:

"I differentiate the '*ONTIC*' ('*ONTICAL*' etc.) from the 'ontological'. I
employ the former to refer to:

#1) whatever pertains to being generally [SUCH AS THE THOTH MEASURES AS
T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES}], rather than
some distinctively philosophical (or scientific) theory of it (ontology),
so that in this sense, that of the *ONTIC*, we can speak of the *ONTIC*
presuppositions of a work of art, a joke or a strike as much as a theory of
knowledge [IN THEIR BEING ESSENTIAL RATIOCINATION QUANTITATIVE AND
CANONICAL CONSIDERATIONS AS META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES CIRCUMSCRIBING
LANGUAGE EPISTEMOLOGY]; and, within this rubric, to

#2) the intransitive objects of some specific, historically determinate,
scientific investigation (or set of such investigations [OF TEMPORAL
DISTINCTIONS]), the *ONTIC*.

Professor Ruth Groff (Political Science department at Saint Louis
University, St. Louis, Missouri) offers this expansion of Bhaskar's note
above:

"The *ONTIC* is always specified, and only identified, by its relation, as
the intransitive object(s) of some or other (denumerable set of) particular
transitive process(es) of enquiry. It is cognitive process-, and
level-specific; whereas the ontological (like the *ONTIC*) is not."

Thusly Ontoticism or onticism is the philosophical branch of ontology which
studies the factual existence.

The consideration then is a matter of an appropriate jurisprudential
definition of *SAPIENT* that can equally apply as the discriminating norm:

9(9²+1)/2 = #369

to humans and machine alike as requisite for Artificial Intelligence can
define factual existence:

n: {n: {zen: n, row: n, col: n}, nous: [n]}

That given the notion of *OUSIA* (Greek: οὐσία) which is analogous to the
English concepts of being and *ONTIC* used in contemporary philosophy.
*OUSIA* is translated as Latin substantia and essentia, and hence to
English as substance and essence.

END EXCERPT

THEREFORE YOU OUGHT REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER #432 - DISHEARTENING ACTS OF
CYBER WARFARE AS ANONYMOUS INTERNET MILITIA BEING INTENTIONAL CONDUCT OF
DEHUMANISING #325 - DETRUDE AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS CONSTITUTING WAR
CRIMES.

THIS NOTE WILL BE FORWARDED WITH EACH COMPLIANT MADE AGAINST YOUR PERVERSE
AND DEPRAVED INDOLENT LIFE OF *PSYCHOSIS* AMOUNTING AS NOTHING MORE THAN
*CHILD* *BEARING* *WITH* *IGNORANCE* *AS* *A* *CONGENITAL* *BIRTH*
*DEFECT*, *HEDONISM* *AND* *TAX* *FRAUD*.

MATTB (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1652 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2018: “Hey Dolf the
retard stop sending me e-mails. You are a idiot. You can't sue someone for
saying you are a idiot it isn't a war crime.”

DOLF @ 1735 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2018: “OBAMACARE CASE STUDY ON WET NOODLE
POLITICS BY DEMOCRATS (I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THAT WOMAN BUT MY EDICT BY MY
OWN BIBLE SWEARING OATH HAND WAS AS *SELFIE* UPON HER DRESS)

— HOITY-TOITY JERK —

“KERNEL SINCE PLEASANCE IS UGLY.
TAKE A DO IT YOURSELF APPROACH.
AS INDIFFERENCE TO HER FUGLY.
AND BY ALL MEANS A REPROACH.

MAKE HER CLEAN UP THE MESS.
DON’T BLOW DRY AS HER FANNY.
PRESIDENTIAL EDICT ON HER DRESS.
SINCE YOUR PRICK IS TEENY WEENY.”

OBAMACARE ESTABLISHED: March 23, 2010; 8 years ago

Most major provisions phased in by January 2014; remaining provisions
phased in by 2020; individual mandate repealed starting 2019

Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is an American attorney and
politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from
January 20, 2009, to January 20, 2017.

A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African American to
serve as president. He was previously a United States Senator from Illinois
and a member of the Illinois State Senate.”

ALLEGORICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLICAL NARRATIVES
"Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to
you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

For we are the *CIRCUMCISION*, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice
in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh
that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

*CIRCUMCISED* the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of
Benjamin {son of the right hand}, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the
law, a Pharisee {set apart}; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church {#509
- *YAHAD* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLLS* *COMMUNITY* *AS* *BEING* *SABBATH*
*OBSERVANT* *JEWISH* *CHRISTIANS* [Acts 9:1-5; 28:17-22; Hebrews 6:1-20]};
touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless." [Philippians
3:1-6 (KJV)]

“But the Pharisees and *LAWYERS* rejected the counsel of God {ie. *I*
*SWEAR* *BY* *ALMIGHTY* *GOD* *INDEED*} against themselves, being not
baptized {ie. #HE {#5} ASSIGNED TO EGYPTIAN ANKH / ROMAN GOVERNANCE
PROTOTYPE #TWO: #102 / #306; TORAH: #141 (#423) + #132 (#396) = #273
(#819)} of him.” [Luke 7:30 (KJV)]

G2671@{
   #1: Sup: 20; Ego: 20,
   #2: Sup: 21; Ego: 1,
   #3: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
   #4: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 68; Ego: 50,
   Male: #301; Feme: #149
} // #473

#473 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50] = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}
1) an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

DOLF @ 1735 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2018: “Your wet noodle has pissed itself.”

MATTB (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1652 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2018: “Aussies call
Americans septic and yet they have you the average Aussie?”

DOLF @ 1735 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2018: “It has taken me only two phone calls
and five emails to set in motion that which would make OBAMACARE be
regarded as insignificant much like the person whom brought it into being.

THAT LOUD MOUTHED SILVER-TONGUED HOITY-TOITY JERK OF A LAWYER BARACK OBAMA
OUGHT TO KNOW WITH REGARDS TO HIS ABHORRENT OATH TAKING: “...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

THAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING AS A LAW ABOUT WHAT GOD CONSIDERS OF
HIMSELF AND NOT JUST ANY MISCONCEPTION OF HIM WHICH WE AS VANITY HOLD TO BE
TRUE: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their *Creator* with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

BARACK OBAMA IS WITHIN MY VIEW IN RELATION TO #288 - 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 AND
HIS VAIN OATHS TO THE CREATOR IS GUILTY OF A CRIME:

#YOD {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM {#41 - #CENTRE: #6000 %22 = 13 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#TAU - CIRCUMSCRIBING
#ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOMES}

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

... I want to make sure for the purposes of *DAMAGES* *COMPENSATION* that
it is known your mind encapsulation by education or lack there of being a
worldview which ought to be viewed as the impetus for prejudiced gratuitous
enjoyment in breaches of the law of Lex Scantinia, as otherwise needlessly
bringing my name and family reputation as racial / religious heritage into
dis-repute or infamia as a loss of legal or social standing.

REPLY #1 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "MACRON URGES FRENCH
YOUTH TO TAKE UP MAKEUP CLASSES"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Cosmeticus.pdf>

REPLY #2 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "HYPOTEÍNOUSA: (rarely:
hypothenuse) TO HYPOTHESISE BY RATIOCINATION WITHIN MEASURED BOUNDS OF
DIVISION WITHOUT AN INCOMMENSURATE BIAS”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Hypoteinousa.pdf>

REPLY #3 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "YOU WILL BE GETTING
#168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 11
NOVEMBER 2018!"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Years%20Condemn.pdf>

REPLY #4 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "FACILITATING COGNITIVE
CONSONANCE AND AVOIDING DISSONANCE AS PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Reality.pdf>

REPLY #5 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: “*ANZACS* *WHAT* *FOR*
(*REMEMBRANCE* / *ARMISTICE* *DAY* 11 NOVEMBER *CENTENNIAL* #168 -
*CONDEMNATION*)?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/What%20For.pdf>

REPLY #6 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: “STATEMENT OF COMPLAINT
OVER CONSIDERATIONS OF WAR CRIMES BY AMERICAN INTERNET MILITIA BEING
BREACHES OF 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/US%20CONSULATE%20COMPLAINT%2020180716.pdf>

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-07-20 21:14:32 UTC
— [DRAFT] AUNTIE ARNIE’S [roo]TED LECTURES ON WET NOODLE USA DEMOCRATS
PARTY 🎉 POLITICS

You were saying about wet noodle politics?

YOUR DIALOG IS AS IRRATIONAL AS ARNOLD'S INFIDELITY (ie. A TESTIMONY OF
VOWS TO GOD AND BEFORE MAN) IS NOT A WHOLESOME EXAMPLE FOR AN ATHEIST TO
USE AND NEITHER HIS BLISTERING SCREWED UP FACE WHICH IS EITHER A PRODUCT OF
EXCESSIVE SUN LAMP USE OR KAPOSI SARCOMA LESIONS LIKE GERRYMANDER ON A MAP
IS NOW THE RESULT...

http://youtu.be/zsGwdhTFaJI

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL @ 1107 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2018: “Just to be
clear, is tax fraud a war crime?

Also, I know I saw [this] documentary some time back about how Arnold
Schwarzeneger figured out how a bloke can bear a child, but I am 99.99%
certain that I cannot do so myself.

I'm also unclear on why child bearing is a war crime, or maybe you aren't
referring to the laws on Planet Earth, but to those that pertain on Planet
Poofter?”

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

I hope that Americans are not going accuse me of election interference.

#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

   #1: Sup: 20; Ego: 20,
   #2: Sup: 21; Ego: 1,
   #3: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
   #4: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 68; Ego: 50,
   Male: #301; Feme: #149
} // #473

#473 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50] = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

#168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 11
NOVEMBER 2018!"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

   #1: Sup: 20; Ego: 20,
   #2: Sup: 21; Ego: 1,
   #3: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
   #4: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
   #5: Sup: 17; Ego: 19,
   #6: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
   #7: Sup: 68; Ego: 50,
   Male: #301; Feme: #149
} // #473

#473 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50] = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-07-22 13:24:59 UTC
— AUNTIE ARNIE’S [roo]TED LECTURES ON WET NOODLE USA DEMOCRATS PARTY 🎉
POLITICS

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 July, 2018

You were saying about wet noodle politics?

YOUTUBE: "Who Is It (Michael Jackson)"

YOUR DIALOG IS AS IRRATIONAL AS ARNOLD'S INFIDELITY (ie. A TESTIMONY OF
VOWS TO GOD AND BEFORE MAN) IS NOT A WHOLESOME EXAMPLE FOR AN ATHEIST TO
USE AND NEITHER HIS BLISTERING SCREWED UP FACE WHICH IS EITHER A PRODUCT OF
EXCESSIVE SUN LAMP USE OR KAPOSI SARCOMA LESIONS LIKE GERRYMANDER ON A MAP
IS NOW THE RESULT...

YOUTUBE: “Wet Noodle Selfies”

http://youtu.be/zsGwdhTFaJI

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL @ 1107 HOURS ON 20 JULY 2018: “Just to be
clear, is tax fraud a war crime?

Also, I know I saw [this] documentary some time back about how Arnold
Schwarzeneger figured out how a bloke can bear a child, but I am 99.99%
certain that I cannot do so myself.

I'm also unclear on why child bearing is a war crime, or maybe you aren't
referring to the laws on Planet Earth, but to those that pertain on Planet
Poofter?”

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

YOUTUBE: "U Can't Touch This (MC Hammer)

I hope that Americans are not going to accuse me of election interference.

#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

#2) the intransitive objects of some specific, historically determinate,
[...]

YOUTUBE: "Give In To Me (Michael Jackson)"

Lord of the Flies is a 1954 novel by Nobel Prize–winning British author
William Golding. The book focuses on a group of British boys stranded on an
uninhabited island and their disastrous attempt to govern themselves.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies>

OBAMACARE FACTS ESTABLISHED: March 23, 2010; 8 years ago

#1: Sup: 20; Ego: 20,
#2: Sup: 21; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 78; Ego: 57,
#4: Sup: 79; Ego: 1,
#5: Sup: 17; Ego: 19,
#6: Sup: 18; Ego: 1,
#7: Sup: 68; Ego: 50,
Male: #301; Feme: #149
} // #473

#473 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50] = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423}
[...]

Let’s see:

1ST amendment about the Creator...

Doesn’t comply

2ND amendment about any “regulated militia”

Doesn’t comply

Fears the enemy within as your psychosis [which is] personified by
Homosexuals or Russians

Okay we have the picture."

YOUTUBE: "Stranger In Moscow (Michael Jackson)"

MATTB (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0647 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2018: "AMERICAN
MAGGOTRY: (LORD OF THE FLIES): "Russians? What I have read you Aussies
have a problem with China. Me I ignore much of the liberal BS. Russia may
have put out false information they did not hack the voting machines and so
many liberals are so stupid they don't know the difference. Wait by
liberal I mean far left and socialist.

You still haven't told me what court had jurisdiction here, that you will
be using?

Come on you can do it."

DOLF @ 0900 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2018: "THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION FOR
STARTERS:

YOUTUBE: "Men in Black All Neuralizer Scenes"

By knowing that the ONTIC (from the Greek ὄν, genitive ὄντος: "of that
which is") mathematical parameters which are prerequisite to that which is
physical, real, or factual to existence and are as A PRIORI entirely within
our domain of providence an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon, we may thereby through NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
immediately have access to the minds of some 540,097,607 persons:

U Can't Touch This- 415,950,495 views
Who Is It - 20,867,266 views
Give In To Me - 66,462,353 views"
Stranger In Moscow - 36,817,493 views"

BARACK OBAMA IS WITHIN MY VIEW IN RELATION TO #288 - 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 AND
HIS VAIN OATHS TO THE CREATOR IS GUILTY OF A CRIME:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

#YOD {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM {#41 - #CENTRE: #6000 %22 = 13 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#TAU - CIRCUMSCRIBING
#ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOMES}

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

DIARY NOTE @ 0740 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2018: I want to make sure for the
purposes of *DAMAGES* *COMPENSATION* given the INSURER’s continuous
obstruction and misconduct as initially misconceived ILLEGALITY DEFENCE has
by a LACK OF PRIVACY ACCORDED TO ME BY THE TRIBUNAL HEARINGS CONCLUDING
WITH THE EXTRA-ORDINARY HEARING UPON 7 DECEMBER 2001 that I have been
subsequently subject to relentless PUBLIC SCORN due to the mind
encapsulation of other persons whether by education or lack there of being
a worldview which ought to be viewed as the impetus for prejudiced
gratuitous enjoyment in breaches of the Roman legal principle of LEX
SCANTINIA, as otherwise needlessly bringing my name and family reputation
as racial / religious heritage into disrepute or infamia as a loss of legal
or social standing.

And that your circumlocutionary action recommendation to once again as
exercise in futility, contact the 'Victorian Law Institute to obtain a
referral to a lawyer that may be able to assist you' as advice given by
email @ 0924 HOURS ON 17 JULY 2018 may be more properly construed as an
consequential to the INSURER'S UNCONSCIONABLE DEALING/CONDUCT as evidence
of infamia as being a loss of legal or social standing."

#168 - CONDEMNATION UPON THIS CENTENARY REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY 11
NOVEMBER 2018!"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Years%20Condemn.pdf>

REPLY #4 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: "FACILITATING COGNITIVE
CONSONANCE AND AVOIDING DISSONANCE AS PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Reality.pdf>

REPLY #5 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: “*ANZACS* *WHAT* *FOR*
(*REMEMBRANCE* / *ARMISTICE* *DAY* 11 NOVEMBER *CENTENNIAL* #168 -
*CONDEMNATION*)?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/What%20For.pdf>

REPLY #6 OF #6 AS REFUTATION OF RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY: “STATEMENT OF COMPLAINT
OVER CONSIDERATIONS OF WAR CRIMES BY AMERICAN INTERNET MILITIA BEING
BREACHES OF 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/US%20CONSULATE%20COMPLAINT%2020180716.pdf>

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Selfies.pdf>

Initial Post: 21 July 2018
--