Believe in Jesus - He is real
Add Reply
s***@yahoo.com
2017-12-17 09:53:46 UTC
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins. God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel better.
Greg Carr
2017-12-21 07:09:09 UTC
I pray around 5 times a day frequently in public. I follow theTen Commandments as best I can and pray for forgiveness when I breach the laws of GOD. I tithe ten percent of my income to charity. I have twenty dollars to a hungry, epileptic today.
I am suffering from schizophrenia and OCD and Tourette's and on occasion get death threats from the Hell's Angels. A Tom Strenja is threatening to kill me and my family. The police do nothing. I will believe in Jesus as my Lord and Saviour until my mind dies but my life isn't much better. Glad it is working for you. Blessings to you.