higher powers?
dale
2020-06-26 02:46:26 UTC
higher powers?

I have met others who are better than me in some aspects.
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
%
2020-06-26 03:02:45 UTC
Post by dale
higher powers?
I have met others who are better than me in some aspects.
it doesn't have to be an others ,
it can be a bottle cap
dale
2020-06-26 03:06:58 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
higher powers?
I have met others who are better than me in some aspects.
it doesn't have to be an others ,
it can be a bottle cap
s Earth a higher power than humans?
%
it's a possibility
d***@gmail.com
2020-07-18 04:08:23 UTC
Post by dale
higher powers?
I have met others who are better than me in some aspects.
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
What the fuck is this forum about.
Reads like a bunch of illiterate 8 year olds or
a very early BOT program.