definitions?
Add Reply
dale
2020-06-24 00:22:50 UTC
atheist - proof of no divinity?

theist - proof of divinity?

agnostic - no proof either way?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Melzzzzz
2020-06-24 01:58:04 UTC
Post by dale
atheist - proof of no divinity?
theist - proof of divinity?
agnostic - no proof either way?
There can be agnostic theist as well as agnostic atheist.
--
current job title: senior software engineer
skills: c++,c,rust,go,nim,haskell...

U ničemu ja ne uživam kao u svom statusu INVALIDA -- Zli Zec
Svi smo svedoci - oko 3 godine intenzivne propagande je dovoljno da jedan narod poludi -- Zli Zec
Na divljem zapadu i nije bilo tako puno nasilja, upravo zato jer su svi
bili naoruzani. -- Mladen Gogala
Greg Carr
2020-06-24 04:15:44 UTC
Post by dale
atheist - proof of no divinity?
theist - proof of divinity?
agnostic - no proof either way?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
An agnostic is an atheist without conviction. When I read that for the first time circa 1986 I immediatly became an atheist. I retained that belief until around 2003 when I became convinced that satan existed. I read the Bible a second time researched Islam and Hinduism and some of the other religions and became a non-denominational Christian.