the Yuga?
dale
2020-09-03 16:37:20 UTC
the Yuga?

the Yuga are an example of a universal cycle of cause and effect?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Cycle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Melzzzzz
2020-09-03 17:27:13 UTC
Post by dale
the Yuga?
the Yuga are an example of a universal cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
Cow piss drinkers, imagination...
--
current job title: senior software engineer
skills: c++,c,rust,go,nim,haskell...

U ničemu ja ne uživam kao u svom statusu INVALIDA -- Zli Zec
Svi smo svedoci - oko 3 godine intenzivne propagande je dovoljno da jedan narod poludi -- Zli Zec
Na divljem zapadu i nije bilo tako puno nasilja, upravo zato jer su svi
bili naoruzani. -- Mladen Gogala
dale
2020-09-03 18:13:00 UTC
Post by dale
the Yuga?
the Yuga are an example of a universal cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
what if the cycles continue after we leave for eternal heaven?

then we exist in both heaven and the next cycle and all infinite
previous cycles?
%
i knew you weren't dale
dale
2020-09-03 18:43:09 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by dale
the Yuga?
the Yuga are an example of a universal cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
what if the cycles continue after we leave for eternal heaven?
then we exist in both heaven and the next cycle and all infinite
previous cycles?
i knew you weren't dale
aren't you the % that has impersonators?
%
2020-09-03 18:55:40 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by dale
the Yuga?
the Yuga are an example of a universal cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Cycle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
what if the cycles continue after we leave for eternal heaven?
then we exist in both heaven and the next cycle and all infinite
previous cycles?
i knew you weren't dale
aren't you the % that has impersonators?
i'm certainly not one of them would you like to apply