God YAHWEH approves Jehovah's Witnesses
O***@aol.com
2020-04-28 22:25:32 UTC
Fo dates that come from God's name and the Hebrew alphabet - Psalm 119 .
Since we live in endtime era that is winding down there must be true religion in place based on the Bible and dates which reflect God's plans in time.
1874 ... 1884 ... 1914 ... 1942 ... 1975 .. 1977 .. 1991 ... 1994.. 1999
2000 ,2001,2002,2003,2004,2011,2012, 2034 .
And it may surprise you these dates were or are linked to the predictions of the end of the world !
You should notice the International Bible Students and their successors Jehovah's Witnesses seem to fit the first dates from 1874 to 1975 !
Without a shadow of a doubt Jehovah's Witnesses are a true Christian religion and they have GOD YAHWEH o their side !
http://www.focusonthebible2011.comr anyone to claim his religion is true he or she would have to prove it by
Greg Carr
You don't belong to a Kingdom hall flake they rejected you years ago. I have the deepest sympathy for your sister who tried so hard to help your self centered loser ass.
O***@aol.com
2020-05-04 02:55:04 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
[...]
Hey what you are talking about ? Check the website
http://www.focusonthebible2011.com
By the language you use already you should be alerted that you are in disfavor with God Yahweh and it puts you in a horrible situation as we come close to the year 2034.I wish that you turn around and see the right way as you indanger yourself to lose your life once for all the time which means the everlasting death - nonexistence ! This is horrible thing to consider and should cause you to shake almost to death .It is a hell the Bible describes to die forever and never to see the sun again in the whole eternity.Turn to God Yahweh to forgive you that horrible attitude you revealed.
Better say nothing because the God's words are being considered here.
It is terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Almighty God Yahweh
without His favor.
Greg Carr
I have donated more to the poor and homeless and various charities this past year than you have in a decade.
O***@aol.com
2020-05-07 02:37:29 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
--
Giving donations pales away with giving somebody a hope of everlasting life !Those who receive donations will still die if they don't have a good relationship with God YAHWEH .It would be much more better if you realize how wrong you are in the matter of knowing God and help others to learn that they are on the brink of huge event when may be all of themmight be destroyed by fire from God in 2034 .This is what they need now.If you know about the imminent danger hanging over them and give them food instead of words of God to make them ready for that day you are doing huge harm to them.You already know about warning for the year 2034.Your people in your family will want to kill you on that day if the prediction comes true because you gave them donation instead of giving them the warning and showing how they can escape the destruction.And the destruction will be for ever once for all the times for those unprepared.I beg you to change your thinking and I explain it to you clearly .
http://www.focusonthebible2011.com
Greg Carr
2020-05-07 03:59:24 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
[...]
I am the violent member of my family no one else. Many members of my extended family are self described Christians. JW's, United Church of Canada, non-denominational.

Hebrews 10:24 24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,

James 2:26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is also dead.
O***@aol.com
2020-05-08 00:24:06 UTC
If you give up all possessions without proper love that is well-founded on the Bible it will do no good to those in this sense that they gonna die anyway and what they need most is to make sure they will obtain the everlasting life.If you know how you can lead them to this purpose they will appreciate that much more than you give them food ,clothings.
You say you are violent,why ?
Greg Carr
2020-05-09 07:45:22 UTC
I have been arrested for attempted murder, beat up a couple of homosexuals and am 14-7 in other fights in my adult life not including fights I got into as a bartender.
O***@aol.com
2020-05-08 00:44:52 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
[...]
-
You may be misinformed or just assume .I was a catholic for years and came to the better understanding of the Bible which caused me to forsake the catholic religion for good and since then I never belonged to any religious denomination.I have a friendly attitude to Jehovah's Witnesses as I see them the closest to my religious conviction and if you read my website www.focusonthebible2011.com I claim my independent status as an individual servant ,specially chosen-by God Yahweh as I have proofs for that and I feel dignified by God Yahweh that I can proclaim the endtime messages to nations.I am responsible for what I know and if you could see your family members or friends in danger and the warning was obvious you probably try to inform them about that danger if you love them.Responsibility lies ahead for what someone gets from God he or she should give account.
I see horrible danger for many people that they might be destroyed by fire from heaven in 2034.So I cannot ignore the message I know and want the world to know.
Read Amos 3.6-7 about how the world should be warned by God's servant about the coming danger .Please this reference you should keep in your heart because many people think we cannot know the time of the end of the world .If so how the trumpet can be blown to warn the nations ?
This reference must be reconciled with other scriptures including those verses that seemingly say we cannot know the time .This is a complex issue and many misunderstood the verses that say we can not know the time.This is important to catch the right understanding .I am right now certain that God Yahweh will destroy this evil world once for all the time in the year 2034.
http://www/focusonthebible2011.com
May be now you shake off and realise that you were wrong and ask God of the Bible for forgiveness.People make mistakes.I don't want to enforce myself on you as I have so many people to share my messages from all over the world .You should thank God Yahweh that you can read my posts as not many people have this chance and may be they will not have like you.There are not many people on this group I could assume as there are now facebook,instagram,twitter and some other where there are many folks.It is a narrow path here and I wish you the best in your life.And I would be glad to see you a new person who got the message about the end and I don't want you to perish forever.Amen.