Are Jehovah's Witnesses a true christian religion ?
mynews-hot-text
2020-04-30 21:13:00 UTC
"Christopher A. Lee" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:55:15 -0700 (PDT), JWS wrote:
| > On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5,
| > mynews-hot-text wrote:
|
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
|
| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism

Just Another Religion Of Telling
Some One How To Wash Dishs
Their Way

True They Say
Christmas Is A No No
Easther Is A No No

Now How You Like Your Dishs
Clean On The Holidays
Greg Carr
2020-05-02 08:51:44 UTC
Post by mynews-hot-text
| > On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5,
|
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
|
| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
Just Another Religion Of Telling
Some One How To Wash Dishs
Their Way
True They Say
Christmas Is A No No
Easther Is A No No
Now How You Like Your Dishs
Clean On The Holidays
They say they are. They frequently condemn Christendom. They have falsely predicted the return of JESUS three times. I was a member for around 4 years and learned a lot about the Bible from them. I walked away from the org no problem so it is not a cult like some claim. I know some very nice ppl in the org including my sibling and much of his family. They are told never to say they are Jehovah's Witnesses when they go door to door instead they will say something about being part of the tradition of the first century Christians. I never liked that part and if you are so ashamed of your groups reputation then why not leave it? These newsgroups were ruled apostate by the JW leaders years ago so any JW caught reading or posting here risks being cast out or disfellowshipped which means that any non-household member JW who has any interaction with them risks the same fate. The Hell's Angels do the same thing but with violence to ppl who run afoul of their rules of conduct. I have heard JWs lie about things like their Mom being a part of the Annointed Remnant. The Bible clearly states in Revelation that only men are part of the AR and that they must be virgins who did not defile themselves with women. The most famous JW in the world is Serena Williams the tennis champion. She has had a child out of wedlock. She has had at least 8 boyfriends before her fiancé. This behavior would not be tolerated out of any other female JW so she must be writing big cheques to her local congregation and the Governing Body in Wallkill, NY. I have seen JWs comment on that on the WWW but the spineless ones do not leave the org or publicly rebuke it in public. Some of the best ppl I met in the org I was shocked to learn had been kicked out at one time one dude for ten years somehow they came back. They won't tell you this until you have known them a few years. There are a few books written by ex JWs. Basically the ex-Catholics go back to being Catholics and the others struggle how to get along in a society they find disgusting. I have heard JWs talk about how they will use catholic churches etc for various purposes after the LORD returns. I never said anything but I thought the Bible makes it perfectly clear that the world is going to be some sort of radioactive slag heap after Armageddon aka WW3 with a lot of other stuff. Revelation 9:6 ►
During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

I am a non-denominational Christian who has a very strained relationship with the LORD but try to follow The Ten Commandments the best I can and all the rest of it.
mynews-hot-text
2020-05-12 00:15:57 UTC
"Greg Carr" wrote in message news:f59a4a4a-dbc1-42e8-9169-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 2:12:51 PM UTC-7, mynews-hot-text wrote:
|> "Christopher A. Lee" wrote in message
|>| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
|>| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
|>
|> Just Another Religion Of Telling
|> Some One How To Wash Dishs
|> Their Way
|> True They Say
|> Christmas Is A No No
|> Easther Is A No No
|> Now How You Like Your Dishs
|> Clean On The Holidays

| They say they are.
| They frequently condemn Christendom.

No Celebrate Of Your Daughter's Birthdays Too

They Frequently Condemn The Dualistic

More Like Mormonism
The Trinity Doctrine
Only In The Book Of The Mormon

For Their Believes
In The Father, The Son, And the Holy Spirit
-As "One God In Three Divine Persons".

| They have falsely predicted the return of JESUS three times.

For JESUS

Yeshua Messiah Returns All The Time
When Call Up On By Two Or More True Believes

| I was a member for around 4 years and learned a lot about the Bible from
them.
| I walked away from the org no problem so it is not a cult like some claim.

It's all Good
That You Learned A Lot
About The Bible

But When Will You Start Learning
The Words In The Bible

| I know some very nice ppl in the org
| including my sibling and much of his family.

Thanks Unto Yahweh
That You Not There To Miss To Lead

A Witnesses Unto To Yahweh
There Nice Family's

| They are told never to say they are Jehovah's Witnesses
| when they go door to door

| instead they will say something about
| being part of the tradition of the first century Christians.
|
| I never liked that part and if you are so ashamed of your groups
| reputation then why not leave it?

They Need To Be More Like The Mormon
Be Not Ashamed Tobe
Stone And Spit Upon At The Door Step
You Would Like That To Happen Including To Your Sibling

| These newsgroups were ruled apostate by the JW leaders years ago
| so any JW caught reading or posting here risks being cast out
| or disfellowshipped which means that any non-household member JW
| who has any interaction with them risks the same fate.

JW leaders Trolls Are Here

| The Hell's Angels do the same thing
| but with violence to ppl who run afoul of their rules of conduct.
| I have heard JWs lie about things like their Mom
| being a part of the Annointed Remnant.

Hell's Angels Leaders Not Here

| The Bible clearly states in Revelation
| that only men are part of the AR
| and that they must be virgins

The Bible Clearly States
Only Yaw's Humans

That Can Be Male Or Female
Just Have To Be A virgin

When Are You Going To Learn
The Words In The Bible
Man = Human

| who did not defile themselves with women.

Or Defile Themselves With Man As A Women
A Nolo Contendere Don't Cut It

| The most famous JW in the world is
| Serena Williams the tennis champion.
| She has had a child out of wedlock.
| She has had at least 8 boyfriends before her fiancé.
| This behavior would not be tolerated out of any other female JW

It Is Better To Cast Your Seed
In A Jehovah's Women

Than Spill It On The Belly Of A Whore

| so she must be writing big cheques to her local congregation
| and the Governing Body in Wallkill, NY.

It Good To Know Serena Williams
Do Not Believe In Abortion
As The Man
Who Spill It Up On The Ground Do

| I have seen JWs comment on that on the WWW
| but the spineless ones do not leave the org
|or publicly rebuke it in public.

No. Jehovah's Witnesses do not protest anything.

Although they view abortion as murder,
and one would be disfellowshipped for having one
or agreeing with someone having one,
they do not protest abortions.

< https://www.quora.com/Do-Jehovah-s-Witnesses-protest-abortion >

|Some of the best ppl
| I met in the org
| I was shocked to learn had been kicked out at one time
| one dude for ten years somehow they came back.
| They won't tell you this
| until you have known them a few years.

So You Do Know
The Meaning Thereof
Loose Lips Sink Ships

| There are a few books written by ex JWs.
| Basically the ex-Catholics
| and the others struggle
| how to get along in a society they find disgusting.

An Excommunicated Catholic
Can Not Give Or Receive
The Bread And Wine At Communion.

| I have heard JWs talk about
| how they will use catholic churches etc
| for various purposes after the LORD returns.

So That Up To Yeshua Messiah
If It Works Out For Them

| I never said anything
| but I thought the Bible makes it perfectly clear
| that the world is going to be some sort of radioactive
| slag heap after Armageddon
| aka WW3 with a lot of other stuff. Revelation 9:6 ?

The Word "Armageddon"
Is Hebrew For Destruction

Re 9:1 . And the fifth angel sounded

| During those days people will seek death
|
| but will not find it;
| they will long to die,
| but death will elude them.

The Begenning Of Everlasting Life

Will there be survivors of Armageddon?

Re 16:12 .
The Six Angel
Who Poured Out His Vial
Into The Great Euphrates River
That Dried It Water up

That The Way For
The Kingdom Of The East
So They Might Be Prepared

AV Re 16:13

I John Saw Three
Unclean Spirits Like That Of Frogs

Out Of The Mouth Of the Dragon,
And Out Of The Mouth Of The Beast,
And Out Of The Mouth Of The False Prophet

AV Re 16:14

For They Are
The Spirits Of Devils
Working Miracles

Go Out To The Kingdom
Of The Earth
And Of The Whole World

To Gather Them To Do Battle
With God Almighty
On That Great Day

AV Re 16:15

Behold
I Come As The Thief

Blessed He That watch
And keep His Garments

Lest He Walk Naked
And They See His Shame

AV Re 16:16

And He Gathered Them Together
Into A Place Called In the Hebrew Tongue
Armageddon

| I am a non-denominational Christian
| who has a very strained relationship with the LORD
| but try to follow The Ten Commandments
| the best I can and all the rest of it.

You Have Relationship With Who Lord

Not The Hebrew Yeshua Messiah
The Son Of Yahweh

For They Denominational Christian
O***@aol.com
2020-05-04 03:05:04 UTC
Post by mynews-hot-text
| > On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5,
|
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
|
| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
Just Another Religion Of Telling
Some One How To Wash Dishs
Their Way
True They Say
Christmas Is A No No
Easther Is A No No
Now How You Like Your Dishs
Clean On The Holidays
They are the only Christian religion that God Yahweh accepts and it is proven by what ? You may be surprised as you don't understand .Theeir predictions based on the Bible are considered as important markouts to identify the true Christianity in the endimes .
So what dates I can take to prove they are the true religion.Close your eyes first before you look closer down the post as I will put them lower:

1874,1884,1914,1942 ,1975
This is the only Christian denomination that prophesied the end of the world in the endtime era.Hold on and may be I will be able to elaborate
on this subject that is mindblowing as many assume they are false religion using their failed predictions .I reversed that thanks to God's guidance and it proves we are in the endtime era and they can expect God Yahweh will rescue them if they hold on to their faith faithfully.
http://www.focusonthebible2011.com
Greg Carr
2020-05-04 19:45:27 UTC

You would be thrown out if you went to a Kingdom Hall.
O***@aol.com
2020-05-09 04:49:25 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
Post by mynews-hot-text
| > On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 1:27:43 PM UTC-5,
|
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
| > TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
| > Haaaaa haaa haaaah hhaaaah hhhhaaaaaaah
|
| They're non-Trinitarian Christians.
| https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
Just Another Religion Of Telling
Some One How To Wash Dishs
Their Way
True They Say
Christmas Is A No No
Easther Is A No No
Now How You Like Your Dishs
Clean On The Holidays
They are the only Christian religion that God Yahweh accepts and it is proven by what ? You may be surprised as you don't understand .Theeir predictions based on the Bible are considered as important markouts to identify the true Christianity in the endimes .
1874,1884,1914,1942 ,1975
This is the only Christian denomination that prophesied the end of the world in the endtime era.Hold on and may be I will be able to elaborate
on this subject that is mindblowing as many assume they are false religion using their failed predictions .I reversed that thanks to God's guidance and it proves we are in the endtime era and they can expect God Yahweh will rescue them if they hold on to their faith faithfully.
http://www.focusonthebible2011.com
You would be thrown out if you went to a Kingdom Hall.
---
Note you have to understand what I am writing .Check my website what does it say there .I am an independent ( single ) servant of God Yahweh and I give reference Luke 9.49-50 where disciples that were with Jesus said : we saw one casting out devils but he is not with us .
And what Jesus said : forbid him not,he who is not against us is with us .

That means that Jehovah's Witnesses may not like what I do until God Yahweh explains them that they should be with me !
Jesus did not tell ,note , go and tell that person he cannot teach on his own , he must belong to us ( join us ).He said : forbid him not ( leave him alone ).He is not against you. It must be in God's plan that the same happens in the endtimes just as it was at that ancient time when Jesus lived .And I believe it is so.Take an example with the dried fig tree when Jesus cursed it and it died and the same is going to happen in the endtime- Matthew 21.19-20;24.32-34 as we have a fig tree which is Israel in the Mideast that came into the scene in 1947-1948. So God Yahweh shows now to the world that we are living in much similar times when Jesus lived and this time Jesus will come in power and glory as the King of the Jews.
So be careful what you say because this is the final time now before Jesus comes .And you have two signs before your eyes which I explained above.I am so honored by God Yahweh to announce the coming of the Messiah in 2034 and be aware you might be in danger of being destroyed at that time by fire from heaven that will annihilate most of the mankind .This is a very serious matter and you have to ask God Yahweh for guidance to understand what is going to happen soon.
Israel that is the Mideast will be annihilated by God's fire like what has happened to that fig tree when Jesus lived.Becasue that Israel doesn't believe in Christ generally.Be careful man in what you say better get on the knees and ask God Yahweh to clean you of your mistakes and sins.Read Amos 3.6-8 and these are the words God Yahweh placed in my heart.You have only about 14 years left to wake up.
mynews-hot-text
2020-05-16 21:45:47 UTC
"Oko tillo" F. Splendens wrote in message news:549ccb84-1887-47b4-989e-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 1:11:04 PM UTC-7, John Locke wrote:
| > On Mon, 11 May 2020 12:08:40 -0500, Duck Gumbo 32 wrote:
| >> On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:13:08 -0700, LinuxGal wrote:

Religion

| Oh, Earl's admitted that God couldn't get it right the first time around:
|
| "If there has been nothing wrong with the first covenant,
| there would nave been no need for a new covenant".

Oko Why You Lie
About Earl

Roman-Catholic Duck Gumdo
Is All He Knows And Believe In

Just Vaguely

The Awakened Of The Temple Gods
They Do Animal Sacrifice Unto God
Now Days

There Is Nothing Wrong
With The First Covenant

It's just Not Earl Covenant

The Two
Covenant
They Are Division
HEBREW-ARAMAIC SCRIPTURES
Between
CHRISTIAN GREEK SCRIPTURES

To be A "Christism"

You Have To Cut Off
The Foreskin Of (Males)
As a Religious Rite

Islam, Judaism & Christism
Are Of The Some Covenant

They Looking For The Coming Of Messiah
And Remain True To Their Hebrew & Aramaic Heritage
< http://vvikipedia.co/index.php?title=Christism >

Especially In Islam And Christism

Who Go On Pilgrimage To Mecca
Kissing The Black Stone
Killing An Animal In Sacrifice Unto Allah

Yes "LinuxGal"
They Do Animal In Sacrifice
Now Days
You Do Not Need
Modern Science To See
The Verifiable Evidence
At Mecca
Just Open Your Eyes

The Divine Name: Yahweh House
(The Temple Of Allah)

Beth Yahweh
Israelites Are Saved Under
The Covenant Made With Yahweh
Forever

But Gentilism & Christian
Is The Covenant Of Christ

The Divine Name: Messiah House
(The Temple Of Christ)

Beth Yeshua
Gentile Are Saved Under
The Covenant Made With Yeshua
Forevemore

Gentilism (Males)
Have And Can keep There Foreskin
Under The Religious Of Christ
The Son Of God

But If You Like Earl Circumcised Penis
It Ok For You Be Save By Grace

No Animal Sacrifice Needed
Under The Covenant Of Christ
mynews-hot-text
2020-05-17 03:38:48 UTC
"F. Splendens" Oko Tillo wrote in message news:457e207c-591d-4eee-89fd-***@googlegroups.com...
| On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 2:45:52 PM UTC-7, mynews-hot-text wrote:
| > "Oko tillo" F. Splendens wrote in message
| >
| > Religion
|
| You mean why did Earl say that here?

| > | Oh, Earl's admitted that God couldn't
| > | get it right the first time around:
| > |
| > | "If there has been nothing wrong with the first covenant,
| > | there would nave been no need for a new covenant".
| >
| > Oko Why You Lie
| > About Earl

Oko You Miss Leading
It Was Wrong With Christ The First Covenant
It's For Hebrew-Arabic With Out Christ
Is Right For God

Before Under The Law Of That Time
Yahweh Established
His Covenant With Abram

It's Call The Abrahamic Covenant
To Be Of This Covenant One Penis
Have Tobe Circumcised

Then Years Later Come Moses
With The Ten Commants

Who Put The Covenent Upder The Mosaic Law
And Made New Laws From Penis Cutting
To The Food You Can Eat

The Covenant Of Christ
Under The Laws Of That Time
No Law On Food One Can Eat
No Temple No Animal Sacrifice

Just The Ten Commants And
Roman-Catholic Pork Sause Gumdo
Or Creamed Possum Gravy Over Rices
All You Need

Now About Earl

d***@cox.net
2020-05-18 15:01:36 UTC
Post by mynews-hot-text
No Animal Sacrifice Needed
Under The Covenant Of Christ
Just the death of the HUMAN Jesus on the cross.
the dukester, American-American