the Sun of Godhead?
dale
2020-08-22 18:49:59 UTC
the Sun of Godhead?

Godhead is divine collective consciousness?

a Sun is the light within?

the light within is the heart?

a way to Godhead is by its Sun?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
%
people with Ph.D's don't come to usenet
dale
2020-08-22 20:13:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
the Sun of Godhead?
Godhead is divine collective consciousness?
a Sun is the light within?
the light within is the heart?
a way to Godhead is by its Sun?
people with Ph.D's don't come to usenet
Usenet is part of what motivated me to get a Ph.D. in Metaphysics
%
2020-08-22 20:15:39 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
the Sun of Godhead?
Godhead is divine collective consciousness?
a Sun is the light within?
the light within is the heart?
a way to Godhead is by its Sun?
people with Ph.D's don't come to usenet
Usenet is part of what motivated me to get a Ph.D. in Metaphysics
i don't want a repeat a thon just read what i said so i don't have to
say it again
dale
2020-08-22 20:38:13 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
the Sun of Godhead?
Godhead is divine collective consciousness?
a Sun is the light within?
the light within is the heart?
a way to Godhead is by its Sun?
people with Ph.D's don't come to usenet
Usenet is part of what motivated me to get a Ph.D. in Metaphysics
i don't want a repeat a thon just read what i said so i don't have to
say it again
I am supposing as a philosopher.

If I get to be a professor I will then profess.

If Usenet is too fragile for my suppositions I will at least consider
what groups to leave out.

You will have to explain your suggested limitations of my USA free speech.

I won't stop participating because of suggestions alone that I am guilty
of heresy or blasphemy.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-constitution/

Freedom of religion is what started the colonies that are now the USA.
And is still the first amendment of the bill of rights here in the USA.
%
2020-08-22 20:48:26 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
you may be speaking from the usa ,
but you're not speaking to the usa only ,
in my country you're not allowed to say you're a doctor ,
unless you can prove you are , your felony is what caught my eye
dale
2020-08-22 21:21:29 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
I don't have a prefix Doctor title, just a Philosopher of Metaphysics
Ph.D. suffix title

I am working on a Doctor of Divinity in Spiritual Counseling. That
doesn't have a prefix Doctor title either, just a D.D. suffix.

I can prove I have the titles. See the transcript links in the website
in my signature. The resume has my board certifications too.

Usenet has been around for a long time. I might have just been on the
fortunate side of international issues.
%
i've been on usenet a long time i've seen it all
Venus as a Boy
2020-08-23 17:02:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
You fockin atheist scumbag leave this place!
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurple.space/
Miloch
2020-08-22 21:01:31 UTC
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
When replying to "%", use as many one and two syllable words as
possible...otherwise he'll won't understand it.

*
%
he wasn't speaking to me you sad stunned shit fk of what was a man
dale
2020-08-23 01:28:03 UTC
Post by dale
the Sun of Godhead?
Godhead is divine collective consciousness?
a Sun is the light within?
the light within is the heart?
a way to Godhead is by its Sun?
I do enfold because of some Judeo-Christian beliefs.