Jehovah Witness Angelo Palego found deliberate fraud of credit
Elijahovah
2007-07-28 23:07:24 UTC
http://www.thequestforbibletreasures.com/Mt_Ararat/evidence_of_noahs_ark.htm

Claudio Schranz filmed the beam, not Angelo Palego.
Angelo Paleg and his affiliates gave Claudio the location to
go to, and despite their posted web claim that they will give
anyone these locations, emails by anyone else asking for
this location have not been answered. Therefore i dont see
where a film by Cluadio should be accredited to anyone
other than Claudio who risked his life. Palego going up
there 17 times after he first walked over the ark doesnt
give him rights of fame for the man who actually filmed it.
Being there when weather is right and conditions perfect
is an act of God that should glorify God by the man
who went there. How is it Palego can go 17 times
after his first encounter and get nothing better than
his first encounter, and another man's first encounter
then gets better than even Palego had. It is because it
is God's lessen that man not walk away and act or pretend
he can come again later. There is no value for a precious
stone if a man says i will come back again later.
You dont take the risk in later. Every story ever told
about the ark tells you it is snowed over on second times
around. Therefore please show a respect to my God, your God,
and accredit the man who went his fathest on his first trip.
That would be Claudio.

Palego has arrogance, he honors the WathcTower with the true
year 2370 BC and rejects all calendars (which are alot more
work than Palego put into ark searching) which prove the
40th day to be Julian 2369 BC Jan 6 and grounding on
April 25 and Little Ararat seen July 8 when Arpaxad was
conceived 360 years before the rise of Mars on July 8 of
2009 BC inaugurates the 52-year Marduk calendar.
In fact, November 1 and 2 are pagan Roman dates
(descendents of Noah) yet his webpage manager dared
to say he regarded (what he feels is MY) 2369 BC Jan 6
being the Chinese day KiahTse (rat) as me going to
pagan sources. What audacity! I may be american but
i am italian too and i dont go worshipping Roman calendars
above Chinese calendars. We all descend from Noah.
My asking you to give credit to Claudio pleases me to
discredit Palego for what Claudio has found. Again i repeat
Palego isnt God. And i think he prides himself all pissed
off the Claudio film isnt sweeping the world.
Give credit to the right guy and maybe the film will indeed
sweep the world. Palego's pretense of giving glory to Jehovah
and to his witnesses is an attempt to glorify himself if he
himself cant give Claudio any credit. And this is also true
when you see men like him and his affiliates
who cant locate and fix all the calendars of the world
to the real Genesis as i have done, yet beligerently hold
to their dates within 2370 BC and attempt to claim these
are not their own fabricated dates within that year but are
from the WatchTower and witnesses of Jehovah. He is a
liar, they are his own dates, and his pretense of giving glory
to Jehovah ands his witnesses is like birds trying to feed
off of crumbs behind the Master, the Lord. I find it revolting.

ELIJAH
(it is Jehovah who does the proving.
That is what his name means.
Servants need to apply that fact to their lives.
Jehovah doesnt want liars as his witnesses.
Not to refer to a person speaking a mere lie;
it is in reference to lie about Jehovah.
No sober person in court wants a witness to defend them
by saying your honor, i know for a fact he wasnt
going 60 miles over the speed limit, he was too drunk
to hold the gas pedal down. Especially if no one was drinking.
It is a shame that so many defend God with lame lies
that only devert people from God. Know your facts peoples!
Get things straight or the Devil will fight the myths of God
with truths of science that beling to God. The Devil turns the
science and truth against God when the witnesses for
God present myths as their proof. )
Damn it, do i have to admit i live on this planet with you people.
(hey i am not perfect, that isnt the intent of the remark)
You should all feel this same way.
Elijahovah
2007-07-29 02:16:27 UTC
http://www.thequestforbibletreasures.com/Mt_Ararat/evidence_of_noahs_...

Claudio Schranz filmed the beam, not Angelo Palego.
Angelo Palego and his affiliates gave Claudio the location to
go to, and despite their posted web claim that they will give
anyone these locations, emails by anyone else asking for
this location have not been answered. Therefore i dont see
where a film by Claudio should be accredited to anyone
other than Claudio who risked his life. Palego going up
there 17 times after he first walked over the ark doesnt
give him rights of fame for the man who actually filmed it.
Being there when weather is right and conditions perfect
is an act of God that should glorify God by the man
who went there. How is it Palego can go 17 times
after his first encounter and get nothing better than
his first encounter, and another man's first encounter
then gets better than even Palego had. It is because it
is God's lesson that man not walk away and act or pretend
he can come again later. There is no value for a precious
stone if a man says i will come back again later.
You dont take the risk in later. Every story ever told
about the ark tells you the ark is snowed over on second times
around. Therefore please show a respect to my God, your God,
and accredit the man who went his farthest on his first trip.
That would be Claudio.

Palego has arrogance, he honors the WatchTower with the true
year 2370 BC and rejects all calendars (which are alot more
work than Palego put into ark searching) which prove the
40th day to be Julian 2369 BC Jan 6 and grounding on
April 25 and Little Ararat seen July 8 when Arpaxad was
conceived 360 years before the rise of Mars on July 8 of
2009 BC inaugurates the 52-year Marduk calendar.
In fact, November 1 and 2 are pagan Roman dates
(descendents of Noah) yet his webpage manager dared
to say he regarded (what he feels is MY) 2369 BC Jan 6
being the Chinese day KiahTse (rat) as me going to
pagan sources. What audacity! I may be american but
i am italian too and i dont go worshipping Roman calendars
above Chinese calendars. We all descend from Noah.
My asking you to give credit to Claudio pleases me to
discredit Palego for what Claudio has found. Again i repeat
Palego isnt God. And i think he prides himself, all pissed
off that the Claudio film isnt sweeping the world.
Give credit to the right guy and maybe the film will indeed
sweep the world. Palego's pretense of giving glory to Jehovah
and to his witnesses is an attempt to glorify himself, if he
himself cant give Claudio any credit, it must be he wants the
credit. And this is also true when you see men like him
and his affiliates
who cant locate and fix all the calendars of the world
to the real Genesis as i have done, yet beligerently hold
to their dates within 2370 BC and attempt to claim these
are not their own fabricated dates within that year but are
from the WatchTower and the witnesses of Jehovah. He is a
liar, they are his own dates, and his pretense of giving glory
to Jehovah ands his witnesses is like birds trying to feed
off of crumbs behind the Master, the Lord. I find it revolting.

ELIJAH
(it is Jehovah who does the proving.
That is what his name means.
Servants need to apply that fact to their lives.
Jehovah doesnt want liars as his witnesses.
Not to refer to a person speaking a mere lie;
it is in reference to lie about Jehovah.
No sober person in court wants a witness to defend them
by saying your honor, i know for a fact he wasnt
going 60 miles over the speed limit, he was too drunk
to hold the gas pedal down. Especially if no one was drinking.
It is a shame that so many defend God with lame lies
that only devert people from God. Know your facts peoples!
Get things straight or the Devil will fight the myths of God
with truths of science that belong to God. The Devil turns the
Elijahovah
2018-10-31 13:34:53 UTC
Post by Elijahovah
[...]
This is criminal to divert a post made by me to propagate a movie. I hereby charge Google and the United States internet of FRAUD worthy of this nation being destroyed by God himself this year.