backwards in time?
dale
2020-08-08 00:52:23 UTC
general relativity does not allow for backwards in time?

general relativity and the standard particle model are not yet in agreement?

yet memory can go backward in time?
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Miloch
2020-08-08 01:15:08 UTC
Post by dale
general relativity does not allow for backwards in time?
general relativity and the standard particle model are not yet in agreement?
yet memory can go backward in time?
It makes being forgetful advantageous, Dale...ya never go backwards...only
forward...if ya can remember to.

*
dale
2020-08-08 01:53:15 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by dale
general relativity does not allow for backwards in time?
general relativity and the standard particle model are not yet in agreement?
yet memory can go backward in time?
It makes being forgetful advantageous, Dale...ya never go backwards...only
forward...if ya can remember to.
I try to live in the now
%
where's that
dale
2020-08-08 03:26:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by Miloch
Post by dale
general relativity does not allow for backwards in time?
general relativity and the standard particle model are not yet in agreement?
yet memory can go backward in time?
It makes being forgetful advantageous, Dale...ya never go
backwards...only
forward...if ya can remember to.
I try to live in the now
where's that
in the present moment

I can still innovate there

if the moment is at someone's table I can show what I bring and accept
something new
%
sorry that moment is gone
dale
%
2020-08-08 02:25:11 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by dale
general relativity does not allow for backwards in time?
general relativity and the standard particle model are not yet in agreement?
yet memory can go backward in time?
It makes being forgetful advantageous, Dale...ya never go backwards...only
forward...if ya can remember to.
*
two steps back one step forward