an apex
Add Reply
dale
2020-07-10 00:28:19 UTC
Hi,

Previously I espoused cyclical cause and effect with the last effect
being the first cause.

In another thread *Hemidactylus* asked if I meant an iterative eternity.

Could we leave the cycle and live in an awareness of the eternity while
the iteration continues?

Is this a "now" in consciousness? An apex?

It's a higher hope for me.
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
%
2020-07-10 00:30:41 UTC
Post by dale
Hi,
Previously I espoused cyclical cause and effect with the last effect
being the first cause.
In another thread *Hemidactylus* asked if I meant an iterative eternity.
Could we leave the cycle and live in an awareness of the eternity while
the iteration continues?
Is this a "now" in consciousness? An apex?
It's a higher hope for me.
Just what makes that little old ant. Think he'll move that rubber tree
plant. Anyone knows an ant, can't. Move a rubber tree plant. But he's
got high hopes, he's got high hopes. He's got high apple pie, in the sky
hopes. So any time your gettin' low. 'stead of lettin' go. Just remember
that ant.
dale
2020-07-10 00:48:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Hi,
Previously I espoused cyclical cause and effect with the last effect
being the first cause.
In another thread *Hemidactylus* asked if I meant an iterative eternity.
Could we leave the cycle and live in an awareness of the eternity
while the iteration continues?
Is this a "now" in consciousness? An apex?
It's a higher hope for me.
Just what makes that little old ant. Think he'll move that rubber tree
plant. Anyone knows an ant, can't. Move a rubber tree plant. But he's
got high hopes, he's got high hopes. He's got high apple pie, in the sky
hopes. So any time your gettin' low. 'stead of lettin' go. Just remember
that ant.
ants are strong animals ...
%
if i remember correctly 47 times that of a male human
dale
2020-07-10 02:12:07 UTC
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by %
Post by dale
Hi,
Previously I espoused cyclical cause and effect with the last effect
being the first cause.
In another thread *Hemidactylus* asked if I meant an iterative eternity.
Could we leave the cycle and live in an awareness of the eternity
while the iteration continues?
Is this a "now" in consciousness? An apex?
It's a higher hope for me.
Just what makes that little old ant. Think he'll move that rubber
tree plant. Anyone knows an ant, can't. Move a rubber tree plant. But
he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes. He's got high apple pie, in
the sky hopes. So any time your gettin' low. 'stead of lettin' go.
Just remember that ant.
ants are strong animals ...
if i remember correctly 47 times that of a male human
what about adaptability?