Yahweh ,the King James Bible and the endtime we live now
Add Reply
O***@aol.com
2020-07-04 02:35:45 UTC
To God Yahweh belongs power and wisdom and praise alone.

1611 AD - The King James Bible published + 400 years that are associated with the 400-year slavery of Israel in Egypt.
= the year 2011 AD
2011 AD - 2034 AD = 23 years which is a very known period before the end of the world
1988 AD + 23 + 23 - Genesis 41.32: about doubling the things by God to underscore the established thing by Him will surely come to pass = 2034
391 BC the Old Testament was finished.
39+1 = 40 So the next date is underscoring that fact 390 BC.
390 BC - 1611 AD = 2000 years
391 BC back 66 years for 66 books the King James Bible has I get 457 BC .A very important date.
66 + 23 = 89 this period is very important in the calculations of the endtime era.
Its reversal is 98 that stands for the name Yahshua - Christ and it is doubled 49 .
So we have the following:
2034 AD - 23 - 400 - 2000 - 67 as the date 390 BC was used to get 2000 = 2490 years. And since the " 7 times " period is very important in the timeline of history of mankind we must look for the remaining years to make up 2520 years which is "7 times " (7x360 days/years = 2520 days/years )
2520 - 2490 = 30 needed to get 2520 .
457 BC going back 30 years = 487 BC
487 BC + 2520 years or 2520 years = 2034 AD
It is important we have 150 years period in the endtime that words in Daniel's prophecy 12.12 come true in 2034.
2034 AD - 150 years = 1884 AD
So we now can see very well that the times of Christ and first christians and the true christian religion are repeated .
2 BC - 29 AD - 149 AD
1884 AD - 1914 AD - 2034 AD
29 AD + 120 years = 149 AD
1914 AD + 120 years = 2034 AD

Numbers are doubled by God Yahweh to assure us the thing established about the end of the world in 2034 will surely happen.Amos 3.6-8;Luke 12.39.HalleluYAH ! Amen.
Greg Carr
You broke your sisters heart there Obves. You were fired from your good paying union job due to mental illness long ago. All your "Biblical codes" are gibberish.
O***@aol.com
2020-07-22 07:52:38 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
[...]
---
You are missing important things here.By knowing the numbers I present you can learn how Mighty is God Yahweh .
To come up with the certain date for the end of the world is task beyond human and God Yahweh guided me in arriving at such a super date.
Greg Carr
2020-07-22 08:06:54 UTC
Post by O***@aol.com
Post by Greg Carr
Post by O***@aol.com
[...]
Then why are you flat broke with no followers? The JWs rejected you. You broke your sisters heart there Obves. You were fired from your good paying union job due to mental illness long ago. All your "Biblical codes" are gibberish.