the big crunch?
dale
2020-09-03 16:41:01 UTC
the big crunch?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

when you add the big crunch after the big bang then you have a universal
cycle of cause and effect?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
Melzzzzz
2020-09-03 17:29:19 UTC
Post by dale
the big crunch?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
when you add the big crunch after the big bang then you have a universal
cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
Big Bang is something observed. So was flat Earth...
--
current job title: senior software engineer
skills: c++,c,rust,go,nim,haskell...

U ničemu ja ne uživam kao u svom statusu INVALIDA -- Zli Zec
Svi smo svedoci - oko 3 godine intenzivne propagande je dovoljno da jedan narod poludi -- Zli Zec
Na divljem zapadu i nije bilo tako puno nasilja, upravo zato jer su svi
bili naoruzani. -- Mladen Gogala
dale
2020-09-03 18:13:26 UTC
Post by dale
the big crunch?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
when you add the big crunch after the big bang then you have a universal
cycle of cause and effect?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
what if the cycles continue after we leave for eternal heaven?

then we exist in both heaven and the next cycle and all infinite
previous cycles?
z***@windstream.net
2020-09-07 14:26:00 UTC
Post by dale
the big crunch?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
when you add the big crunch after the big bang then you have a universal
cycle of cause and effect?
The big crunch sounds like my big bag of Cheetos.

But seriously, if the Bible is true, there will not be a big crunch
since the earth will always have people on it. (Mt 5:5) And the earth
is part of the universe.

And the Big Bang should be called the Big Bogus theory, since the
Bible says that God created all things. (Gen 1:1)
Post by dale
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
James
www.jw.org